- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
104 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 104
What travellers are saying
- I treated myself to a last minute/same day appointment. I had a Wonderful facial by Soreya! My skin looks amazing.Written 29 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unwind Wellness Center was nothing short of 5 stars. The customer service was excellent and my massage was beyond relaxing. I came for my anniversary with my boyfriend and we had an amazing time. We received the best service as soon as we walked in the door. We received cupcakes and champagne for our special day. We will be returning!Written 24 September 2022
- Pleasantly surprised with a spa day at the Madarin Oriental on March 23rd. I must say, it met my expectations for a spa experience. The staff of ladies in the spa were warm and attentive even prior to me getting the service.
I was taken to my first appointment promptly for mani/pedi. Tonia was exceptional. She made by hands and feel and look like a million bucks. I was then taken for full body massage that revitalized by achy muscles. I enjoyed having the option to select the scent of oils used on me. In between my final appointment, lunch was provided pool side. Since I am vegan, I was expecting a salad; instead a bento box was my option. Unfortunately, I find many in the DC area still do not know how to do vegan well. Finally I was treated to a facial. Again with Tonia, she was amazing. My skin was radiant when I left. She gave me a few pointers for after care now that I am of a certain age :)
If you are ever looking for an oasis in the city, check out the Spa at the Mandarin Oriental.Written 24 March 2018
- I had never been to get a massage before and I had some recurring shoulder and back pain. I was told by a friend to go to Wat massage to help me out. What a great experience. The location is right in the heart of the neighborhood. The venue is very attractive and calming. The staff are very professional and nice. They were able to squeeze me in for the sports massage. The whole experience was truly great. Highly recommended. Whenever I have any pain I know right where to go! Plus the owner is really hot. (There, I said it! It's true) ;-)Written 16 November 2020
- My girlfriend and I had our first float session today. We each had separate pods. I can’t say enough about the spa and the people. The experience was phenomenal. So relaxing. I look forward to my next visit. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Written 4 April 2021
- A wonderful experience!! The salon was clean, calming and the staff was exceptionally kind. I booked the deep tissue massage with aromatherapy and it was everything I needed and more! I'll be back and refer my friends. Thank you so much for the amazing service!Written 10 August 2021
- Great treatment (massage), friendly and open staff. We enjoyed the lounge, the jacuzzi, the pool and the sauna. Overall good experience, I liked the touch where they offer you "champagne" after your treatment. I wish they had come around again to offer a top up, even for an additional charge. And the snacks were very simple (individually packaged nuts and chocolate)- perhaps because of covid. Argentta needs to kick things up a notch, for that location and those prices - for example, better products in the bathroom re: shampoo, etc.Written 23 May 2022
- I’ve been to Deluca Massage a couple of times now and all my experiences have been amazing. Azizis is a phenomenal masseuse and extremely professional. My experiences have always been impeccable, from a warm welcome upon my arrival to a genuine departure. Everyone I’ve interacted with is always warm and welcoming. I will continue to support this locally owned business.Written 22 April 2022
- I had a stroke and could not walk. Because of the inability to walk my legs became very swollen. Also, my right hand was partially unable to be used. I saw Victoria Goldsten at the Washington Institute of Natural Medicine for lymphatic drainage massage, for my swelling and to do range of motion for my right hand. My swelling improved and was able use my right hand more effectively. Victoria's therapy was very helpful.
Previous to my stroke I had a problem with fibroids. My doctor told me I had to have a hysterectomy. I called Victoria and asked her if she could help. She said she could. She saw me for a natural health care exam and recommended homeopathic remedies. The remedies shrunk my fibroids and never had to have the hysterectomy.
Victoria is a nurse/massage therapist that is certified as a complementary and alternative medicine nurse and also has an advanced degree in homeopathy. I highly recommend Victoria at the Washington Institute.Written 8 August 2022
- I recently visited the Four Seasons Spa for my first spa treatments since the pandemic began and I was not disappointed. I had three services-an 80 minute massage, a body polish and an 80 minute facial.
-The staff could not have been more pleasant-from the valet who escorted me to the spa to the reception-everyone was pleasant and really worked to make me feel special.
-Andre, my massage therapist, was wonderful. He has 23 years of experience and it shows;
-Laurie literally had my face glowing after my facial;
-The spa products are hydrating; and I’m actually going to purchase some of the skin care products;
-Great location in Georgetown, and valet parking is validated.
-The relaxation area is small and doesn’t have recliners so guests can’t “lounge”;
-The spa itself is relatively small and visually doesn’t have a wow factor.
With all of that being said, I’ll definitely return.Written 26 August 2021
- I've been coming to Bluebell spa for a few months now and each time I go my experience has been better than the last! The spa is like a hidden gem; amazing service and exceptional staff all in a very relaxing and safe environment. I always feel so welcomed when I go. I have had Ms. Yordanos and Ms. Marion for sport massage and they are both EXCELLENT. They made me feel safe and knew exactly the type of tlc my body needed. I will be going back for many more months to come!Written 28 March 2021
- This spa is very quaint and the staff is wonderful. I had a 90 min. Shea Hot Stone massage from Titus and it was the best massage I have ever had. I have been to many spas and this is just the right size where you feel at home. Go try it out!!Written 13 February 2020
- What a delightful experience!!! Very professional and his intent was spot on.
Highly recommend him. If you are in need of a therapist that will release tension. Manipulate your muscles to function properly then this is the person need to see.Written 26 January 2018
- I stayed at the Hilton which allowed access to the gym (for certain Hilton members). This gym was very clean and offered a wide range of fitness classes. The front desk staff could be better trained and more attentive. The fitness yoga teacher I had tonight quickly made up for any staff malfunctions earlier. They are going to a preregistration system where classes can be cancelled if there is less than 3 people. I was a walk in. I’m just a tourist so it won’t affect me, but I feel bad for standard everyday members - as some were upset about it.Written 17 April 2018
- Was having problems with my Sciatic nerve on the lower left side and booked a massage at this place. The massage was great and did provide relief for several hours. My masseuse was a big guy who fully understood how to work the deep tissue around the piriformis muscle to get it stretched.Written 15 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Washington DC