Cooking Classes • Private Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
13 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great tour with unique and interesting food stops. It was a wonderful way to learn about Georgetown off the beaten path.Written 13 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- During a business trip in Washington DC , I took some personal time and went to Chocolate House. As I walked down the stairs, my eager anticipation grew - I knew I was in for a real treat. I was not disappointed. In addition to beautiful chocolates that look like jewels and consist of high quality chocolates accented with fine coordinating and accents, they offer many different chocolate bars.
Go here to purchase chocolates for yourself, for your loved one (I purchased a box to bring to California to share with my husband - it took a lot of willpower to not eat some before arriving home), or for business associates. People who receive these chocolates will truly love the gift.Written 20 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unique experience cooking w Chef Meir at Vegetarian Indian 101. I was hoping to learn how to make nan and got to. Also helped make cheese for the paneer. The curry was our #1 favorite, and we were split as to whether the flavorful raita or the sweet potato, pea and carrot fritters were #2. We voted before the fantastic and unique coconut dessert though. Bring your own beer or wine, learn something, have a fabulous meal w leftovers to go, and fun w your family, partner or a couple of friends. The Chef is moving soon to a bigger place but for now, stick to three cooks I'd say. It is cozy at his place.Written 1 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the bacon and bourbon brunch...and had a ton of fun! It was a good combination of preparation, learning techniques, and great for and fun. Our leader was funny and informative. We'll do it again!Written 20 February 2019
- We had lunch here and it was very good and quick. I had the lunch chicken scampi with berry nut salad. The salad was fresh and tasty. The chicken scampi was the perfect portion. My husband had the lunch slider special with clam chowder and he enjoyed it. Our son had a cheese pizza and our daughter had the shrimp scampi. Everyone enjoyed the food and we were in and out in less than 45 minutes!Written 17 April 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Washington DC
- These are the best places for couples seeking cooking classes in Washington DC:See more cooking classes for couples in Washington DC on Tripadvisor