- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Ate lunch at Piccolina which was delicious - very nice ambiance sitting outside. Delicious lunch and nice options to choose fromWritten 7 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I used to come by the Mazza Gallerie a decade ago when I was studying at American University. But I was surprise how this place felt like a ghost town on my recent visit. I was staying across the street at the Embassy Suites when I felt like going to watch a movie at the AMC Theatres on the top floor. If you're looking for a quiet spot to go window shopping or see what's around, then this is your place. As other reviews have indicated, there aren't that many stores to see here. The only positive experience I had in this building was the $6 movie ticket for the morning show. Outside the Mazza Gallerie you'll have more shopping and dining opportunities and it's conveniently next to the Friendship Heights metro station.Written 5 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The mall is all but closed. There is a Cheesecake Factory, CVS, Embassy Suites, and various offices. The metro stop is here, but no shopping.Written 25 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Washington DC
- These places are best for shopping malls in Washington DC:See more shopping malls in Washington DC on Tripadvisor