Top Attractions in Tatranska Lomnica
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Whenever we come here to visit our extended family we always come up to the Tatras to walk and enjoy these incredible mountains.
Choose your routes carefully to see the amazing lakes and wildlife etc. We always make sure we are close to one of the mountain restaurants to enjoy the wonderful Slovakian food.
I cannot recommend this area enough it is beautiful.Written 6 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a really nice trip
First, you have to walk about 20-30 min. From parking (payable).
Ten im cave is rarther cold (it is od course normal) but it is lot to walk inside - up and down
Inside IT a lot great rock formation, included a rock waterfall and 'hall' with little lake.Written 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best coffee in Tatranska Lomnica !! Super Lavazza served with full service, water and if you can and order some small cake, is fresh and tasty - for 1/3 than upstairs on Skalnate Pleso.... Must visit !!!Written 24 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice exposition, easy to go through and have perfect overview of local fauna and flora. Nicely structure of the guide, easy texts to understand and not too overwhelming (ergo too long).Written 8 August 2020
- Very nice and well arranged botanic exhibition, relaxing, with several possibility of stopping by and getting informed.Written 19 August 2019
- Nice little waterfall, worth visiting because the walk to get there is really beautiful.
Tip: don't be tempted to sit on the side for that "awesome" photo, saw a number almost slip down......Written 10 August 2019
- Great place with a lot of indoor activities for children (and adults) when the weather is not so good, minimum stay one hourWritten 19 May 2021
- Not a bad way to pass some time after the ski lifts have closed for the day. Our group had three goes each and became braver, with less use of the brake, each time.Written 28 February 2020
- My 9 year old draw alone. Fun for her, but a little bit scary for me. Nice experience, anyway. It's not expencive.Written 9 August 2017
- Must visit after a day in the mountains! Local bar in Tatranska Lomnica is the place where you have to go and soak up the atmosphere with locals. The owner Jozko is the best host and bartender ever! You can get drunk in few minutes, watch to different sports on TV with comments from real "sport" experts, ask on anything around or about anyone from High Tatras, get to know new people or just see the fight of local guys....
Grab a beer and some spirit, say NAZDRAVIE and clear your head :) :)Written 27 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Tatranska Lomnica