- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very large church in small village/farm. Though it was locked up tight it was an interesting stop to walk around. There are a few other carved stones under protective roofs to see and some information (to weathered to read). The carving on the building is interesting and this obviously supported a much bigger congregation then the small village in the immediate area today.Written 29 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A bit poor condition. Better visit would be REO. 12 km from city center. Open every day. Monks and nuns labouring in gardens.Written 5 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After shopping in the COOP Supermarket, we walked around the town center, now undergoing renovation, and spotted the tall white tower of this church and decided to enter.
After the vestibule, the second door opened to the interior and we were overwhelmed with organ music. It turns out there was a recital and after several minutes, the organist descended the back stairs to congregation applause and received a bouquet of flowers at the front. Beautiful white interior columns, pews, and altar.Written 19 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kuressaare Metodisti Kirik is a church "born" in England in the eighteenth century two hundred years after the birth of the English Church.Written 7 September 2018