Castles • Observation Decks & Towers
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great experience of this wonderfully preserved piece of history. Brilliantly restored and a must see if visiting Narva. The views across the river into Russia and the Ivangorod fortress are exceptional. 9/10Written 28 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I would say that this is the main reason to visit Narva - see the Russian and the Estonian cities meet on the river. The location amazing, the forts are super impressive, it is clean, well maintained and has incredible views that differ from each angle. Highly recommended.Written 26 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice leafy vacation area. I took a stroll on the beach and stopped in a market as I left the area after a few nights stay. Very pretty and pleasant.Written 20 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This monument built in 2002 to celebrated the 300th anniversary Narva's participation in the Great Northern War of 1700. Donated by Sweden, a country that has a long affiliation with this frontier city. It stands above the Promenade and gives you beautiful views of the river and castle. Enjoy.Written 5 April 2019
- There were several shops I visited, I found nice handbags with reasonable price, pretty costume jewelery in the lobby area and good grocery store i.a. Good location near my hotel and long shopping hours including the special shops.Written 1 September 2019
- While we did not get to enter as there was a funeral going on at the time. This church is definitely worth a stop on your way through Narva.Written 13 December 2019
- Astri Centre has lots of shops selling clothes, books, souvenirs, food, toys, jewellery, electronics and more. I particularly liked Kalev shop where you can buy Estonian chocolate. The lady there was so nice to make us discount and give lovely bag - great experience! We also then enjoyed bowling. The lady and man there were very polite, friendly and knowledgeable, and put us at ease. We enjoyed playing bowling there, and then went to Astri buffer. There, we took tea/coffee with cakes/pancake. It was nice food overall to get extra calories for billiards. The price for billiard was great, by the way, so we played until we got tired. Actually, we could have eaten something nearby, but we did not realise that (the cafe area was without light). I liked also to see places for kids to play. Overall, the place seems to have everything. I wish I had time to explore it and maybe go to their cinema.Written 14 August 2021
- For all history lovers recommended. Unique place, just on the river side, facing the Russia, with ancient catacombs and lovely park, which is so rich, that there is no sunshine coming trough the trees. Very relaxing placeWritten 27 February 2016
- I liked this place, maybe because I have this interest of historical things. Also interesting to see the architecture and the wiews to other side of river Narva.
If you're in Narva, take some time and visit this historical monument.Written 29 September 2015