- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I would say that this is the main reason to visit Narva - see the Russian and the Estonian cities meet on the river. The location amazing, the forts are super impressive, it is clean, well maintained and has incredible views that differ from each angle. Highly recommended.Written 26 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice leafy vacation area. I took a stroll on the beach and stopped in a market as I left the area after a few nights stay. Very pretty and pleasant.Written 20 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Eventually found these falls after driving around and around. The signage is none existent. Well worth the. Jew though.Written 31 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For all history lovers recommended. Unique place, just on the river side, facing the Russia, with ancient catacombs and lovely park, which is so rich, that there is no sunshine coming trough the trees. Very relaxing placeWritten 27 February 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Narva
- These are the best places for kid-friendly nature & parks in Narva:See more nature & parks for children in Narva on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & parks in Narva:See more budget-friendly nature & parks in Narva on Tripadvisor