- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
134 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 134
What travellers are saying
- Interesting to see all the various halls and their produce particularly the vegetables and fish. Would have loved to try quite a few of the things but of course cant do that when you stay in a hotel. There are a few places in the food court that offer food; we tried the Latvian one (you simply get your order and sit at the table that are dotted around); it was ultra cheap and very tasty.Written 29 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ever since its opening in 1938 Galerija Centrs has been the most exquisite shopping site in Riga. The mall has 110 shops, as well as cafes, restaurants, and other services.
The shopping center is located in Riga Old Town. It encloses Ridzenes street, which is now under a glass arcade with shops, cafes, and restaurants.
The shopping center is an interesting mixture of historical features combined with modern architecture.Written 29 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- GREAT Place! Worth a visit. I bought 3 items and ladies helped to choose fit amd gave their good advice.Written 13 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cozy vintage clothing store. Carefully selected high-quality vintage items for a fair price. You will find anything from workwear and military vintage to vintage coats and leather jackets. Great selection of basics too - pants, shirts, crewneck's as well as some other goods.Written 18 July 2022
- Visited this digital museum with my wife and baby. The experience was great, the graphics combined with audial performance really made me feel like I was a part of the show and see worlds famous artists from a new perspective.Written 20 February 2022
- I stopped in and purchased some small jars of honey. They traveled well in my checked luggage and tasted great when I got home. My favorite was the virsu ziedu. My daughter liked the buckwheat honey (griku ziedu) best. The shop also had several other items including jars, plates, honey dippers, candles and honeycomb soap.Written 10 September 2018
- The Main reason for this visit was to buy some local food from Rémi hyper market, lot of Rémi express in town, but we didn’t find a special type of tuna can.
Big place with lot of brands.
To get there use the bus 22, cost 2€Written 8 October 2019
- I have been many Malls. Beautiful design. Very nice atmosphere. From 1st till 6th many different shops. 7th and 8 th foor has good restaurants. There are many local brands and some top brands not more. Quality is good. But quite expensive. Summer and winter time will be discount but not real. When will be discount you can buy from some shops good quality clothes not from all.Written 6 January 2018
- The largest selection of minerals in the Baltics! Crystals are collected from all over the world. In addition to minerals, you can buy jewelry made of precious and semi-precious stones.Written 24 July 2022
- Rīga Plaza is a shopping centre located in Rīga, Latvia, on the left bank of the Daugava. With a total size of 90.000 m², it is the 4th largest shopping centre in Latvia.
It is contain 160 shops and it open from 10 to 21 except Sunday from 10 to 20.In my opinion it great place to shop in riga. Furthermore, you can spend some time with your kids in the children playing area or watching movie in the cinema.Written 3 September 2018
- Very nice auction with great quality products, I had nice Royal Copenhagen limted set with good price.Written 10 February 2022
- We went in here looking for an amber ring. unfortunately they had none in my size, as I have very big bones! the varieties on sale were amazing. we never knew amber came in so many different colours, A fabulous displayWritten 9 October 2019
- Best buying experience I've had in quiet long time, the people who work this place are as interesting as antiques.
Quality, interesting stock and sensibly priced.
This place is worth well visit if you close by. Definitely will come again, when next time in RigaWritten 10 August 2018
- An art gallery in the old town of Riga. By combining art and design in a perfect balance they manage to offer exceptional jewellery meeting everyone's wishes.
The team is very friendly and helpfull trying to serve you in the best way!Written 6 October 2018
- Nice and clean malls. They have average prices for known brands such as Nike, Adidas, Mango & etc. but have more selections in their brick & mortar shops compared to other European countries nearby. Clean toilets, am glad they have rows of stalls for their toilets. Free parking, they have an ample space though when we went it was full house bec it was towards the weekend. The mall is equipped with a large skating rink, just like the malls in SE Asia.Written 29 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Riga
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Riga:See more shopping for couples in Riga on Tripadvisor