- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It's a great place for everyone to spend the afternoon. Vast selection of shops with good prices and places where you can eat and chill. It's easily accessible and there is free public transport. You can take the bus from the Kaubamaja bus stop for example and it stops right in front of the shopping centre.Written 9 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I never understood malls until visiting northern Europe in early spring from Australia. This is 1 of 3 side by side in the new city centre. Warm bright, with some good shops, supermarket downstairs, and the post office hidden in the lower level.
Its a pity the city council can't find a way to link these 3 malls and the fresh produce market with (glass?) covered walkways or skybridge.Written 26 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very big mall with everything you need. Food, clothes, shoes, pleces to eat, really everything. But be sure, if you go there, then its for all day.Written 6 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The shopping centre is centrally located and offers almost everything you need. Wi-Fi works well. Tasku carwash in the downstairs offers great service too.Written 3 August 2015
- You can go there very easily. This is at the very close to bus station and main roads. This is shopping center you can buy some clothes or food or just visit some cafes. There is a parking lot at this building you can leave the car. When you visit it less than hour, it would be free. Good place to visit and look around, especially at rainy days.Written 15 August 2017
- Zeppelin is a small shopping centre. It is a place you may visit if you did not find what you were looking for in Kvartal/Kaubamaja/Tasku centres, about 400 m away. Parking is convenient, just in front of the centre.Written 20 August 2017