Bars & Clubs • Dance Clubs & Discos
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Amazing new location at the river. Great selection of drinks, good music, great parties. Would recommend this from other, more mainstream bars at the river.Written 10 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Every Wednesday the club was full of Erasmus students from all over the world and there was a lot of fun.Written 9 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best place for the over-25 crowd. It is relatively small but well laid out. The dance floor is centrally located, which keeps people circulating all the time. There are areas where you can retreat and have a slightly quieter conversation. The drinks are overpriced for this city. Ditto for the cover charge. Many people imbibe before getting there. But they do not care, it is the only place for the over 30 crowd in town, so it is usually usually well populated by beautiful single mums and the men who like them.Written 6 July 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Its a perfect place to go on a Friday evening to do hookah and drink coctails and shots. We spent there more time as we had planned before cause the bartender convinced us to try their house coctails and shots and we loved them. And we are glad he did - they had dnb-music that evening and a DJ from Hospital Records. Enjoyed it heaps.Written 1 April 2015
- Not the nes hookah bar. Bashment floor smells really bad. Not the best services. Shisha not worth the price. Good location.Written 15 November 2020