- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Interactive show, which is very true and nicely performed. If you want to know, how was life in medieval Tallinn, you should visit the place. And a bit scary toooWritten 26 January 2020
- After played 95 escape room games in 15 countries we may have finally found THE ESCAPE ROOM!!! The Conjuring at Get Away Zone was absolutely a top experienceWritten 16 July 2020
- Great escape game, loads of fun for us and our kids! Not too easy, not too tough, quality props and some interesting logical tasks!Written 10 July 2020
- Spectacular and unique diving experience ! The team is very professional, friendly and fun.
Also suitable for families and diving beginners.Written 26 August 2022
- Wow, in my top 3 best escape room experiences (out of some 30 I've visited in Helsinki, Tallin & Budapest!). Loved it all the way from the reception to the last minute breaking out. Totally movie-like atmosphere, large complex with lots of different spaces within the single escape room session, masterful and creative engineering solutions and dark humor, what more could we ask for. Just go there!Written 5 January 2020
- It was my 4th time in exit room. I’ve been to “Hull doktor”, “Protseduurid”, “Pehme tuba” and now “Dracula”. The first and the last were the hardest for us. Every room is different and offers a good experience. Deffinately suggest to visit.Written 13 October 2019
- Cool place and fun event with friends. Recommend to try this when in Tallin. It is fun and easy to learnWritten 26 August 2022
- Did the mummy room with group of 3. Great experience, nice props (no locks) and game master was excellent! One of the props didn't work as expected but it didn't affect the overall experience. I would definitely recommend this room!Written 17 July 2022
- Excellent room for a good price. I recommend for everyone, who wants to take part in a remarkable experience.Written 22 March 2022
- My girlfriend and I played rooms that have actors in them for The first time in No Exit, Tallinn. Both of the rooms had great deco and the atmospheres in them were loyal to the background stories. The actors brought an extra element to the escaping experience which was both scary and fun. The staff was very friendly and informative and we enjoyed a lot of our visit to No Exit.Written 17 July 2019
- Amazing experience. Very knowledgeable instructor,very safe. Great variety of guns, great valu. Amazing adrenaline kick. Will absolutely go again, 100% recommended. 5*
Thank you.Written 21 June 2022
- I like that every Maijooks we get a discount to exit room.
It is a fun activity with anyone and on any occasion.
Cool!Written 29 August 2019
- Remarkable experience - great organizers, great bikes and tracks. One of the best activities I have ever done in my life.Written 17 August 2022
- Have been there several times, both very pleasant and will definitely go again!
The staff is friendly and sweet.Written 10 January 2020
- Definitely one of my favorite escape rooms in Tallinn.
Keeps you entertained and is super fun! Also recommend visiting Emotion FactoryWritten 22 August 2019