- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A bit cold-blooded staff, but super convenient online booking system, and the bike didn't have any issues. Will definitely use again if I need rental!Written 29 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me and couple of friends booked E-Fatbike tour with them. We had such a great time and it was a pleasure to experience nice Estonian weather while riding those bikes in deep snow on a sunny day.
Some of us had drove E-Bikes before but nothing like this. Fat tires make the grip really good and the ride enjoyable, it wasn't bumpy and bike seats were really comfortable and big.
Our guides were really friendly and helpful if we had any questions about anything. After getting done with the track we had a nice meal and hot sauna waiting for us. We're planning to visit you again soon but then we would like to try those enduro bikes that you talked about.Written 22 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We rented bikes for 4 hours and joined the industrial stalker tour afterwards. The bikes where perfect and the tour very interesting. We had a very nice guide and could learn a lot about Tallinn, the people and the life in the city.Written 18 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Small but lovely spa, right in city centre. Stuff is very professional and attentive. Nice to see quality brands being used. Clean facilities and amazing view over Tallinn.Written 16 January 2020