- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
85 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 85
What travellers are saying
- Very well organized, instructor explained everything. Gave tips & tricks and most of all the game itself is really fun. We had an team event and very quickly it turned out to be competitive game within the team but in a fun way. Cool game. Recommended!Written 22 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place offers a fun experience for kids and adults alike. Lots of VR exhibits/experiences and much to learn about physics and science. There was lots to explore for kids, also younger ones had a good time. The facilities were fresh and modern. Didn’t try the restaurant but it seemed good.Written 6 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quite ok place. Great place to take one drink to just sit and relax and take one drink. Also great place to watch live sport.Written 11 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I normally visit in Olympic casinos in Estonia as they in my opinion are the best ones compared other brands. This casino was among the best in Tallinn however I think that they changed the interior since my previous visit and now it doesn't belong my top 3 in Tallinn. The reason is new design, personel was polite and I even won small money bur despite that I probably will next time visit in other Olympics.Written 28 April 2019
- The place is new in Tallinn with possibilities to explore obstacle tracts ninja warriors style or do some calisthenics training.The “Beast” was a real treat to test ones abilities! We spent about 3 hours training and had a blast. Would recommend to anyone looking for an alternative type of training. As there is space it was a good fit for our group to train together. Easy access with a tram from the center. Staff speaks English.Written 3 January 2019
- Good place for active time spending. Clean room, friendly service and good coaches. Not a crowded place Safety is on a high level. If you like trampolines - this place is for you.Written 30 March 2019
- I have now visited most of the Olympics in Tallinn, including the casinos in new Hilton and old Olympic hotel and in my opinion the Norde - now Nautica - is the best. The smoking room is big and with best slots. I have a couple of times lost some items and got them back during next visit.Written 24 February 2020
- If you live in city center and searching some place for sport activities TSH is for sure correct place to visit. In TSH you can meet top athlets and usual visitors. Come and make some sports in indoor stadium!Written 28 September 2016
- After played 95 escape room games in 15 countries we may have finally found THE ESCAPE ROOM!!! The Conjuring at Get Away Zone was absolutely a top experienceWritten 16 July 2020
- Great escape game, loads of fun for us and our kids! Not too easy, not too tough, quality props and some interesting logical tasks!Written 10 July 2020
- Wow, in my top 3 best escape room experiences (out of some 30 I've visited in Helsinki, Tallin & Budapest!). Loved it all the way from the reception to the last minute breaking out. Totally movie-like atmosphere, large complex with lots of different spaces within the single escape room session, masterful and creative engineering solutions and dark humor, what more could we ask for. Just go there!Written 5 January 2020
- It was my 4th time in exit room. I’ve been to “Hull doktor”, “Protseduurid”, “Pehme tuba” and now “Dracula”. The first and the last were the hardest for us. Every room is different and offers a good experience. Deffinately suggest to visit.Written 13 October 2019
- Cool place and fun event with friends. Recommend to try this when in Tallin. It is fun and easy to learnWritten 26 August 2022
- Wonderful experience! Larissa was so accommodating and kind! We did not know that this existed until we arrived in Tallinn, but I am really glad we were able to set up an appointment at short notice because this was really a phenomenal experience. She did a wonderful job capturing the best photographs possible, and you could tell that she really cares about her work. Her props and costumes are incredible and she takes very good care of them. She has a wonderful creative eye and took care to really ensure we had the best experience possible. The photo session was a great deal for the amount of time and work that Larissa put into it. My friend and I will forever cherish our photos and remember our time in Tallinn. I really highly recommend this experience to everyone, you will not regret it!Written 22 July 2022
- Did the mummy room with group of 3. Great experience, nice props (no locks) and game master was excellent! One of the props didn't work as expected but it didn't affect the overall experience. I would definitely recommend this room!Written 17 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Tallinn
- These are the best hidden gems for fun & games in Tallinn:See more hidden gem fun & games in Tallinn on Tripadvisor