- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Canute Garden or Canoe Garden is well worth visiting just to see the statue of "the boys with an umbrella". The park is located next to Kanuti Steet and is an excellent place to hang around for a while. There are several other statues in the park which is well landscaped.Written 21 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a nice ride and for the money you get 3 rounds. It doesn't seem to be a very popular attraction, so there is no queue. It's in a damn city, so you will see a lot of roofs and gray buildings. But still worth to go.Written 31 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited here on a cold Saturday afternoon. The place was quiet, not many people around. It was very pleasant just roaming around without loads of people. As it was December a few animals were being kept inside which is understandable. The zoo isn’t the easiest to navigate, some signs needed updating as we found the animals in different places. The animals we did we see were good and the enclosures were good sized. The price for entry was very good and the staff we did see were pleasant enough. The zoo would be certainly better to visit in the warmer months.Written 12 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After the COVID lock down it is nice to see tourists returning to Tallinn and Kalev spa. We stayed two nights. The room was tidy and good, two out of three beds were comfy. The third bed, for my youngest child (10 years), was too hard.
Unfortunately, the breakfast was very basic and lacked fresh bread both days. The buffet was crowded and ran out of food continuously, eg bread, smoothies, bacon etc.
The waterpark and the gym was closed in the morning and opened at 12.00. This was not mentioned on the English website (the information there was obviously pre-COVID) which was a disappointment.Written 22 July 2020
- It was a great park for sure! But unfortunately the price was 23 instead of 17 euros. Probably consequence of Covid...Written 31 July 2021