- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
11 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A relatively small but very pretty church situated on Toompea Hill right across from the Parliament. No photo allowed inside so just enjoy your visit.Written 15 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an amazing place. The old painted clock on the outside is incredible. The interiors take the brreathe away. it is not a large chuch but the carvings and paintings inside can match any museum. just stunning.Written 25 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is petite but beautifully preserved. Accessed via an ancient archway into the courtyard. The steps to the museum are old and uneven.Written 30 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very modest church certainly not as impressive as others in the city, but still worth a visit. Not too far from the center (walking distance)Written 3 August 2018
- The first time I visited synagogue from the inside. This one was really impressive and beautiful. The guide did his job well to give many details about the building and history. I highly recommend it.Written 21 July 2020
- This small Russian Orthodox church is located opposite to the Radisson Olympia Hotel.
The church was built in 1721. It is the oldest wooden sacred building in Tallinn.Written 27 August 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Tallinn