- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
16 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We loved the statue, it is especially nice late afternoon with the beautiful light, and in the evening.Written 26 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They have games and animals for the children. The gift shop is great for kids, also. There are people dressed in period costume with crafts and demonstrations.Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came across this cute town center on our walk around Rakvere. You can sit and take a rest. Great place to people watch.Written 15 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A small but very beautiful Orthodox church wich is very impressive inside always open to light your candle.Written 13 September 2018
- Huge monument in a place you can see from down the hill. Nice spot to sit in the night and have a beer.Written 25 March 2019
- The church of Rakvere, this small Basilica was erected in 1430 and lies ih the heart of the city next to a small park.Written 13 September 2018
- We loved the street, though it looked deserted. Try to see it when the weather is nice, since in grey weather it is not so welcoming.Written 26 August 2022
- The German military cemetery in Rakvere,Estonia is a peaceful place opposite the boutique hotel,Villa Theresa.it is ocated in an oak grove with much greenery and fresh air. But when you inspect the memorial and discover that 1456 German soldiers are buried here in this small town where there was a German military hospital in World War 2 it makes you think about the horrrs of war and to be grateful that fresh flowers are still laid on the memorial.Written 9 July 2017
- This is a monument, built in 1952, to Friedrich Reinhold Kreutzwald who was the founder of the Estonian national literature.Written 13 September 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Rakvere
- These are the best places for kid-friendly sights & landmarks in Rakvere:See more sights & landmarks for children in Rakvere on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Rakvere:See more budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Rakvere on Tripadvisor