20 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Stuff is wery friendly and helpful!!
Good exersise and time to spend eith your family. Stuff is wery friendly and helpful!! We had a lot of fun.Written 24 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the most beautiful lakes in South Estonia, surrounded with beautiful legends and myths. My favourite one is that the lake was created by tears of the mothers of killed soldiers, and that explains the name - Saint Lake.
Nevertheless, the lake is much larger, than it seems. Has lots of spots for swimming around it, very desecrate, and a nice public beach. Water is exceptionally clean and is relatively cold at all time due to numerous feeder inside it. Some of them are outside the lake and it is possible to drink from them.Written 1 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful place for familiarity and recreation with a little added to mystery and path breath. Nature and peace for full well-being.Written 30 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stayed in the SPA Hotel right next to the lake and went out for the walk in the evening, the weather was great, park itself is remarkable with lot of benches to sit with no fuss. Daytime, if summer very cosy to have a swim and after sunbath on the grass! It is possible to have a long walks around the lake, so grab what you need to feel the best and go on explore!Written 6 June 2016
- The information centre is located in the centre of the city adjacent to the bus station. The centre is open to extensive information on the immediate surroundings, activities and viewing opportunities in the region.Written 30 August 2019
- In summer it's a very nice place to hike/swim and in winter it's very nice if the lake is frozen and if the landscape is covered with snowWritten 23 October 2019
- It can be just any other tower in Estonia but it's nice nonetheless. A suggested stop while going from Rõuge to Otepää.Written 13 October 2019
- The Otepää Church was quite old, but it also was beautiful and cozy. The church was decorated with white flowers, I guess that there was a wedding held there.Written 25 June 2014
- small museum just next to the busy skiing stadium, you get a good overview of a Estonian winter sports achievements.Actually in the evenings after the closing they also hold yoga classes in there - an interesting activity to try on holiday too.Written 7 October 2015
- Interesting strange column, a vertical timber with metal nailed artifacts for positive energy and calmness...Written 16 September 2018
- The granite monument to Soldiers Killed in the War of Independence lies besides Otepaa church at the top of a small hill.Written 16 September 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Otepaa
Otepaa Attractions Information