- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is a small museum but interesting to spend an hour here. I never realised how many Swedes lived along the coastline and islands. There are documentaries to watch while you are there and some old houses outside as well as an annex across the road. Also there is a small walkway over the water where you can see their traditional boats. Well worth the 3 euro entrance fee.Written 22 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is intresting place where you can learn about Ilon Wikland - The illustrator of Astrid Lindgren's children's books.
You can read, play and spend nice time with your kidsWritten 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Surprise after surprise we were getting at in the magic Haapsalu Town and one of them was this amazing Haapsalu Shawl Museum.
It is located in Ehte street, just above the region of Haapsalu Episcopial Castle. Actually, this museum is settled in a jewellery workshop, with a permanent exhibition on the past and present of the Haapsalu shawl, that shows to the visitors the very fine patterns of shawls and generally, the art of knitting handicraft.
Also is possible to buy one of the masterpieces for yourself.
We were very glad to see such nice exhibition.Written 30 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The spa part is a bit too small, only too pools and small saunas, but over all a very nice and not too expensive spa.Written 11 April 2017