- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is a place to sit after having a walk on a beach side of the city.
As you approach the bench, you begin to hear the composer's music and information about him.Written 7 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Dr.Carl Abraham Hunnius ( 1797-1851 ) paved the road to Haapsalu for those with chronic joint diseases and musculoskeletal problems. He discovered the therapeutic attributes of Haapsalu mud and founded the first mud resort in Haapsalu and Estonia. The resort was completed in 1928. In memory of Dr.Hunnius a dolomite /bronze monument to the pioneer of Haapsalu mud therapy decorates the Promenade. It was created by Roman Haavamagi (1891-1964) , who moved to Haapsalu in 1921.Written 10 August 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This picturesque setting is a great place to listen to some Cyrillus Kreek, learn about his life and take in the view he would have had from his house.
However, you will need to bring your own resources to make the most of it. A smartphone (with headphones) will allow you to read about his life on Wikipedia and listen to his requiem and other pieces on YouTube.Written 16 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well, its a ordinary monument. Nothing to watch there. When you walking by, take a look and there is some info to read.Written 23 July 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Haapsalu
- These places are best for monuments & statues in Haapsalu:See more monuments & statues in Haapsalu on Tripadvisor