5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I grew up in this building. I always liked its architecture, even when it was not restored. Today it is beautifully renovated.
As to the exhibitions, there is a permanent exhibition on the ground floor. On the first floor you can see the current exhibition. The prices are reasonable however, by the opening of the current exhibition you can enter the gallery for free. The openings are often accompanied by concert or performance.Written 4 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the attactions in the main square. A group were practising violin playing. So we got to sit in a nice cool church and listen to some music. Nothing special artitecture wiseWritten 17 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very expensive for such uncomfortable structure. Pictures are better than real life experience. Lot of people, little to do and the price dont include even saunas.Written 7 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you're looking for a shopping center in Poprad - the Forum is the best choice.
You'll find there fashion, coffee, food court and other stores in the center of Poprad.Written 4 August 2018
- The Tatras Electic Railways is a great way to get up into the mountains, whether for hiking, for skiing, or just enjoying the mountains. The trains are clean and run on time, and they are comfortable, even when they are full.Written 24 October 2021