Religious Sites • Churches & Cathedrals
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- One of the attactions in the main square. A group were practising violin playing. So we got to sit in a nice cool church and listen to some music. Nothing special artitecture wiseWritten 17 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stayed a few days in Poprad and sat at the modest fountain most days. Very popular with the locals to get an ice cream cone and sit near the fountain. Unfortunatly little shade when hot. The square has multible restaurants and a supermarket beside the church. The supermaket is superisingly big inside. Local basic Wine is great value - better than going to Billa or Kaufland near the railwayb station. At one end of the square is the new Shopping Mall called The Forum with C&A, H&M and Tesco with lots of specialised clothes shops. Big food court on the top floor for quick dining. Lots of different food styles to suite everyone. There is a butcher shop more or less opposite the tourist Information officeWritten 17 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Zimny stadion in Poprad, the ice arena, is a great place to watch a hockey game. It is comfortable and all the seats are good. It's a little more modern than some other of the areas in Slovakia. It is an easy walk from the center of town. There's parking if you'd it. It's easy to buy a ticket on game day. The fans in the stadium are very nice, especially the fan club that sits up in one corner cheering for their team. Lots of families with kids go to the match. HK Poprad is an exciting hockey team and worth watching. I can't think of a better way to spend an evening!Written 24 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is right in the center of the Poprad city and it is quite well maintained. It has retained all the historical values.Written 6 September 2020
- We came across this church on our way waling to Spišská Sobota from Poprad. Unfortunatly there was the river between us and the church so we just got some photos. About 10mins walk from Poprad main squareWritten 17 June 2019