- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I grew up in this building. I always liked its architecture, even when it was not restored. Today it is beautifully renovated.
As to the exhibitions, there is a permanent exhibition on the ground floor. On the first floor you can see the current exhibition. The prices are reasonable however, by the opening of the current exhibition you can enter the gallery for free. The openings are often accompanied by concert or performance.Written 4 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you're looking for a shopping center in Poprad - the Forum is the best choice.
You'll find there fashion, coffee, food court and other stores in the center of Poprad.Written 4 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Although it looks big, the OC Max doesn't offer the same shopping experience as the Forum mall in Poprad.
Therefore, if you need to do some shopping, I recommend to go to the Forum, and not to the OC Max.Written 6 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.