- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The caves themselves are awe-inspiring, offering a rare and incredible kind of beauty. An experience not to be missed.
At the time of my visit access was only possible on a guided tour, and there were only one or two tours per day. So you need to ensure that you arrive at the right time.Local buses are good but not very frequent and the timetables are difficult to understand, so seek guidance from your hotel or another local person. And be aware that from the road you have to walk 500 m up a very steep hill to reach the cave entrance, so allow time for this before the departure time of the tour you wish to join.
The commentary was given by a loud recording, and only in Slovak. I asked my guide for a summary in English but this was not possible. However, before entering the cave I had been given a piece of paper that gave an English summary of the commentary: be sure to use this during the tour.
The cave entrance is in a remote location and you can have a really enjoyable walk in the area while waiting for your bus back to town.Written 9 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We visited Jasna resort area in August while on holidays in the area.
Plenty of kids facilities to stay busy all day. A lot of bar and reastaurant too if gets hungry.
Excellent cableway facility that brings up to Chopok peak (2000mt) with incredible view on the low Tatras chain. On top too there is plenty bar and restaurant.
great time in JasnaWritten 16 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fun day out. We went on an off season weekday so it was pretty quiet. Unfortunately a number of rides were closed. The toboggan was particularly quick though, not for the faint hearted. We enjoyed the swim up bar and food options were excellent and good value. Everything is done on a wrist payment chip which worked a treat.Written 10 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nice reservoir to spend some time at - and be sure visit the little chapel not far from Marina LiptovA very nice reservoir with Marina Liptov on one end that has a large sport complex and bar. Not far from this complex is the small chapel on the bank of the reservoir which is quaint and a must see. Easy to get to the chapel - just follow the road down past the Marina (where you can rent boats but we did not) and after the bend you will see the chapel. Try to park at the back of the chapel so your car won't be in the photo which you will take from the front of the chapel - most people thoughtfully did that. The sun sets behind you so if you want a stunning photo arrive for sunrise when the sun will be coming up from behind the chapel. Nice pebbled beach at the front of the chapel - calm water so swimming with children may be an option in summer. But I am sure this spot is quite busy in the summer months. Enjoy!Written 27 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is just great fun! Staff are very friendly and really skillful. Suitable for all ages, no experience needed. The photos afterward are very cheap as well.Written 15 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Good fun for adults as well as for the kids. We will definitely come back. Money well spent. Thank you for having us!Written 8 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nice place to visit in town when a rainy day. Quite small place and a visit is max an hour. Good help with making your photo.Written 4 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I love everything about this place. Beautifully decorated with slight industrial influence, and lots and lots of interesting stuff on the walls. The menu is extensive with plenty of options to choose from - different types of tea, chocolate, coffee, other beverages and snacks. There’s also an information about the different types of beverages that certainly helps with your choice. You can also smoke shisha here, what is definitely a plus for me since I love spending time in such places, have a good tea, smoke and talk with my friends. Great atmosphere. Also, the music played was very suiting and was adding to the atmosphere. I had matcha tea and later Nana mint tea, my sister had sencha and later she chose Mexican chocolate. All very tasty and nicely presented. Staff was polite and attentive which is always a plus. Don’t hesitate and visit this place if you’re nearby.Written 23 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.