- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The best part of this zoo are animal keepers. They are all young friendly people that love animals and tell you so many interesting facts about them. You think you know a lot about whatever animal, but you don't.
From the animals, guinea pigs were introverted due to covid time and no contact with people, and it was not possible to pet bears, tigers and lions, due to obvious reasons. But all the other animals that could be pet were so fluffy and friendly! I have created a memory by petting mama kangaroo that had a baby kangaroo next to her.
Most of the cafés at the zoo were closed at the beginning of May, probably it was not the season yet. I didn't like the miniatures of the buildings that are the park at the zoo much, but I think that the kids will love them.Written 18 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We visited Jasna resort area in August while on holidays in the area.
Plenty of kids facilities to stay busy all day. A lot of bar and reastaurant too if gets hungry.
Excellent cableway facility that brings up to Chopok peak (2000mt) with incredible view on the low Tatras chain. On top too there is plenty bar and restaurant.
great time in JasnaWritten 16 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is just great fun! Staff are very friendly and really skillful. Suitable for all ages, no experience needed. The photos afterward are very cheap as well.Written 15 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wow what an amazing trip we had with our friendly and enthusiastic guide Ladislav! This guy knows all the ins and outs of the surroundings and made this mindblowing trip one to remember. We started out in the village and went our way into the beautiful forests, across mountains and lakes and in the end it felt even like a tour the France passing through small villages and going downhill with major speed..We were also offered local food and drank fertility water..yes it was totally worth it! Thanks to the bikes we felt safe and made it through the steep parts. Nothing but fun and awe that day..thank you Ladislav!Written 12 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- For a start it's quite a walk from the car park to the entrance of the cave,it's all up hill and on a wet day the path can make you slide on your feet.
Once at the entrance there's really not much to do till your tour starts,at least there is cover if it's raining,also if you come across the bourder from Poland remember to bring a few euro's with you for drinks and food.
There is English translations on information boards but I personally didn't see if I could get a English tour,my tour was in Slovakian and polish,am lucky that speak and understand polish but I did struggle at times with the polish dialect.
If you struggle with steps and are unsteady on your feet then this tour isn't for you,make sure you take a warm coat or jacket,its an energetic walk but it can feel cold when deep in the caves.
Like most caves in Slovakia and Poland you have to pay extra to take photos in the cave,and it's not cheap either.
My guide was very chatty with witty comments and the tour flowed nicely long even though in quite a big group.
The actually caves are very pretty with lots of chambers filled with stalactites,but not in the same league as the Wieliczka mine near krakow,it is though still worth a visit if you have a spare morningWritten 23 July 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had an amazing experience this morning while paraglyding, was able to see the sun rise twice in one morning! The team are extremely helpful and friendly! I know they bent over backwards a bit to accomodate my plans, very much appriciated!Written 4 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Near tatralandia you can see a weird house staying on his roof. It takes around 30minutes to see everything.After a few minutes at the main house you feel very dizzy. There are also other attractions - old plane and helicopter.Both are accessible.Written 4 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Liptovsky Mikulas
- These experiences are best for outdoor activities in Liptovsky Mikulas:
- The Treasures of Slovakian Mountains Full Day Private Tour from Krakow
- Biking Through the Beautiful Slovak National Parks
- Private One Day Escape to High and Low Tatras from Bratislava
- These are the best places for kid-friendly outdoor activities in Liptovsky Mikulas:See more outdoor activities for children in Liptovsky Mikulas on Tripadvisor