7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is just great fun! Staff are very friendly and really skillful. Suitable for all ages, no experience needed. The photos afterward are very cheap as well.Written 15 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow what an amazing trip we had with our friendly and enthusiastic guide Ladislav! This guy knows all the ins and outs of the surroundings and made this mindblowing trip one to remember. We started out in the village and went our way into the beautiful forests, across mountains and lakes and in the end it felt even like a tour the France passing through small villages and going downhill with major speed..We were also offered local food and drank fertility water..yes it was totally worth it! Thanks to the bikes we felt safe and made it through the steep parts. Nothing but fun and awe that day..thank you Ladislav!Written 12 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For a start it's quite a walk from the car park to the entrance of the cave,it's all up hill and on a wet day the path can make you slide on your feet.
Once at the entrance there's really not much to do till your tour starts,at least there is cover if it's raining,also if you come across the bourder from Poland remember to bring a few euro's with you for drinks and food.
There is English translations on information boards but I personally didn't see if I could get a English tour,my tour was in Slovakian and polish,am lucky that speak and understand polish but I did struggle at times with the polish dialect.
If you struggle with steps and are unsteady on your feet then this tour isn't for you,make sure you take a warm coat or jacket,its an energetic walk but it can feel cold when deep in the caves.
Like most caves in Slovakia and Poland you have to pay extra to take photos in the cave,and it's not cheap either.
My guide was very chatty with witty comments and the tour flowed nicely long even though in quite a big group.
The actually caves are very pretty with lots of chambers filled with stalactites,but not in the same league as the Wieliczka mine near krakow,it is though still worth a visit if you have a spare morningWritten 23 July 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an amazing experience this morning while paraglyding, was able to see the sun rise twice in one morning! The team are extremely helpful and friendly! I know they bent over backwards a bit to accomodate my plans, very much appriciated!Written 4 August 2017