Tours near Kosice
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very beautiful place! We was here with my friends when came for studying, and for me it's the most beautiful place in Kosice!Written 13 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a beutiful city ful of love to 100%
Easy to find and get easy people to get near.
A nice photo of real loveWritten 28 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic value for money tour; lots to see and do, very interesting exhibition for children; museum reflects rich history of Kosice including prison and torture chamber, lots of great artefacts; very helpful staff.Written 16 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was the great. You can seat here and enjoy the music in front of the very nice building of the opera!Written 24 October 2022
- Visited this place with my family (8and 9 years old)
The zoo inside forest, so that’s great to walk between the paths The animals - ok. Nothing special.
Parking cost 2 euro.
Dino park is nice for kids.
Good family place.Written 17 August 2019
- Located in the pedestrian precinct of this beautiful city, close to the cathedral you come across this very interesting statue.Written 12 October 2022
- Theatre is located in the centre of Kosice. It has beautiful architecture. It is one of only two theatres in Slovakia, the other one being the National Theatre in Bratislava, to be home to opera, ballet as well as drama.Written 9 August 2020
- We found the reconstructed wooden Russian Church the most fascinating part of this complex. Can be seen without entering the museum proper.Written 11 May 2019
- Great botanical garden, one of the best ones I've seen in central Europe. Right in the centre, the entrance is only 3€ for an adult and 1€ to be allowed to take pictures (they give you a pass).
The outside area could be a little more rich with flowers.
As a tip I would say that if you visit this place, make sure you have a bottle of water and very light clothing as the temperature in the greenhouses is unbelievably high and humid (to maintain exotic species).
I was wearing a jumper in April and felt like I'm gonna faint haha.Written 9 April 2018
- An impressive looking building located next to a bridge leading to the park. The train station is located on the other side of the park.Written 13 October 2022
- A very nice location in a former industrial area. The burgers were tasty and the beer was great.
Staff was okay.Written 6 October 2019
- After an old-city walk and a good lunch we went to Hradova-hill to see the panorama. We drove there by car but the bus No 29 runs from the centre to View Tower (Vyhliadková veža) bus stop. We walked from the car park in the forest about 20-25 minutes. It’s easy but you should wear comfortable shoes. The tower is 21, 5 metres and on the top there’s 3 panoramic terrace. We were over the city and could see Kosice. The view was amazing, it’s worth to visit it.Written 18 July 2021
- October 11, 2023. The Dino Park in Kosice was a rewarding experience. The park displayed a variety of dinosaurs in a forest environment. The forest environment adds the realism of the dinosaurs!
Some of the dinosaurs were animated with speakers to express the sounds! I spent almost four hours to make pictures and videos.
The snack bar is also good! The sausage with bread and the french fries were a good lunch! I encourage you to experience the Dino Park in Kosice!Written 11 October 2023
- We visited the magnificent St Elizabeth Cathedral and behind it we saw this nice Chapel. It’s from 1380. In the past it was a cemetery chapel. It’s worth to visit this gothic St. Michael chapel and feel its special medieval atmosphere.Written 26 June 2021
- Just a short walk from Hlavna, a lovely space, huge established trees, a beautifully preserved bandstand, play facilities, and a fountain display to enjoy.Written 19 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Kosice
Kosice Attractions Information