- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
63 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We we in contact with Mr. Fero about 6 months ahead of our journey. The response and the support was immediate, all our questions responded quickly and efficiently.
Finally our driver was very accurate supportive and efficient. He always arrived on time and fulfilled all our wishes as best as possible.
All the group was very satisfied and appreciative of the service.Written 13 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great way to get from Vienna airport to Bratislava. Very nice car. We were impressed enough to use the same service to return to Vienna airport. Very nice driver, as well.Written 25 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This trip was 3 years in preparation, cancelled once when the skies were closed and again when high numbers of Corona cases. Malek was endlessly patient despite the many uncertainties and changes. The trip, in a word, was AWESOME!
We are a mountain biking group of seniors (60-80 years) from Israel who love to combine biking with beautiful views, culture, and adventure. The trip was designed to accommodate the different abilities of our members, and bike days ranged from ~36-72 km with some riders taken back earlier. We started in the high Tatras then biked to a boutique hotel with different trails for the remainder of the trip. Added on was a folk music/food evening, Belianska Cave, Tree Top Walk in the Bachledova Valley, cable car rides, UNESCO tour with dedicated guides, etc… even sheltering in a ski hill chalet in a surprise hail-storm. The biking guides were attentive, spoke English, and prepared movies highlighting the day’s ride. We worked together to enhance the group’s experience with Malek, Marcel and all the assistant biking guides to meet our group needs in a calm smiling professional manner.
On a personal note, one of the rider’s had an accident, and Malek and the guides went out of their way to provide support in Slovakia throughout the ordeal. We never felt alone.
Would strongly recommend Active Travel for your adventure tours, no matter your age or skill level!Written 21 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Got the boat from Bratislava to Vienna on a lovely sunny day. Easy to book the tickets online. Beautiful journey. Tip: we paid for the most expensive seats but it was pointless as we stood on deck the whole way. Book the cheap seats!!Written 7 August 2022
- We were really impressed with the service provided. It was very reasonable and the drivers were on time and professional. I will definitely use again on my next visit and would highly recommend.Written 8 December 2019
- We cycled from Bratislava to Trencin in three days. The route was very scenic, from meadows through forests and hills with castles. This route is more or less flat therefore suitable for everyone and easy to navigate. From Trencin we returned by one of the frequent trains to Bratislava.Written 27 August 2021
- I've used Blaguss Slovakia for one-way transfer from Vienna to Bratislava Airport. Ticket was purchased via Ryanair website, so it might be confusing as it doesn't say who's the operator. Operator is Blaguss Slovakia, but buses are marked Flixbus.de (green). Their bus stop is exactly on the road near Erdberg Bus Terminal (when you leave metro stop, go downstairs and it's on the opposite side of the road), bus stops marked "Blaguss" are there.
Bus was great, brand new comfortable Setra S 515 HD. Driver didn't speak much English, so if you're not familiar with Slovak language, be ready for interesting conversations. Everything was on time and our short journey to Bratislava Airport was with added extra when our chauffeur was singing (trying as he know 2, max 3 words of every song) and some moves which looked like dancing.Written 21 May 2016
- The system was easy to use including transferring between buses and trams . Drivers helpful and most young passengers speak English and happy to help. The driver doesn’t sell tickets . Enter and exit by any door . Buy your ticket for the time you will be on the transport ie 30!minutes or an all day option for a few euros. Make sure to clip your ticket in the on board. Machine to show you’ve started your journey . Most stops have a ticket Machine. See the photos . I used google maps and the estimated arrival time and tram number was pretty accurate . Clean and safe transport . There’s also an illuminated sign at each stop showing arrival times and tram / bus number .Written 29 August 2022
- There were 4 of us so we booked in advance, pick up from airport and dropped to hotel. Then picked up at hotel and dropped to airport. Pick up from airport was half an hour late so dropped a point!! Otherwise it's a good service, clean vehicle and friendly drivers. Probably the best and quickest way to get to hotel. Very reasonable cost, €46 in total.Written 17 October 2019
- I had a great ride with Robert today. Perfect presentation and great in conversation which made the ride more enjoyable. I would contact him again when i return and highly recommend their servies.Written 11 September 2017
- I absolutely loved this tour. Our guide was incredible, he knew a huge amount of information not only about Bratislava and Slovakia, but all of the surrounding countries! His facts and fun stories made us all laugh, and I learnt an enormous amount of historical, political, and social information about the country. The tour was extremely relevant, up-to-date, and provided wonderful insight to a beautiful country. The tour was long, over 3 hours, and I can think of no better way to spend a day in Bratislava. This is the best tour to pick. Thank you so much Rastislav for such a personal, entertaining, and enjoyable day!Written 25 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Bratislava
- These experiences are best for transportation in Bratislava:
- Private Arrival or Departure Transfer: Bratislava Airport to City Center
- Bratislava - Budapest Transfer
- Direct one way transfer from Bratislava to Český Krumlov
- Private Wine Tasting Transfer from Prague to Budapest
- Private Wine Tasting Transfer from Budapest to Prague
- These are the best places for kid-friendly transportation in Bratislava:See more transportation for children in Bratislava on Tripadvisor