- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nice and small....
I would recommend a visit here....
It is cheap......
Very nice plants....
Nice staff members......Written 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is Nice to see not a very very Big garden but it words Nice to take fotos and next to castle.castle and near area is very well organisedWritten 30 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very quiet park, isolated from the streets. If you're looking for a place to relax with a book or a picnic, this might be your park.Written 3 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Behind Grassalkovich Presidential Palace is Grassalkovich Garden which is a nice surprise, it is a well kept landscaped area created in a French style. It is a peaceful place with the Presidential Palace as a backdrop, there are well tended colourful flowerbeds, there is a copy of the Empress Maria Theresa statue in the grounds as well the Fountain Joy of Life. The garden is away from the Old Town but an easy enough walk, it is close to the Slovak Radio building and well worth seeing whilst in Bratislava.Written 2 September 2018
- An interesting greenery besides the bridge heading towards St Michael's Gate. It was kind of unexpected to see a small manicured garden in an medieval urban setting. Could have easily missed it especially during the day.
If you are coming from Hurbano Namestie/Zupne Namestie just as you reach the small bridge look down on the left.Written 4 February 2020
- Located behind the Presidential Place between the Old Town and the railway station these gardens may be missed by many visitors. Pleasantly laid out with floral displays, it was a colourful garden in which to spend a short visit. If you time it right you can see the changing of the guard outside the palace too.Written 19 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Bratislava
- These are the best places for kid-friendly gardens in Bratislava:See more gardens for children in Bratislava on Tripadvisor