- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
43 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 43
What travellers are saying
- Took us over an hour to trek from Bratislava town UPHILL.
Views were lovely. Bobsleigh was lots of fun. We were GUTTED that the cable cars are closed on Mondays so we didn’t get to ride them... it’s not too clear online when they are and aren’t running so do your research!
Take your own food... there’s nowhere decent to eat up there.
It’s difficult to find on Google maps but search for the Kamzík tv tower and go from there, if you’re struggling to navigate.Written 11 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice and small....
I would recommend a visit here....
It is cheap......
Very nice plants....
Nice staff members......Written 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We walked from Bratislava old town to the TV tower in the forest. All uphill, and took probably longer than it should have (about 1.5hours)but worth it. Felt refreshing, with some great views along the way. We had foggy weather, which wasn't the best, mainly as the views from the TV tower were not fantastic! Would highly recommend the walk on a nice day.Written 15 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice walk from the Old Town through an interesting residential area and past a fabulous coffee shop (svag to go), this park is well worth a visit. The trees are beautiful and the paths are fun to jog around. Great views of the city too. We are so glad we went.Written 28 August 2022
- Great place for a day out - all the facilities you need with changing places, toilets, plenty of activities, volley ball, mini golf, little bars and places to get food, great place to spend a day out swimming and hanging around in the sunWritten 15 June 2022
- The walk along the river Danube in the evening is lovely and refreshing. There are many cafes and bars to sit and have a coffee or drink.Written 8 March 2019
- Can i make a slime convention in Sad Janka Krala? On the 9.11.2019? I am really intrested. Beacause many people have been makinf those kinds of conventions. And all say there is no problem making slime conventions there.Written 6 November 2019
- Magio beach offers lots of different activities: beach bars, food corner, open space with free Wi-Fi, kids playground, sand "beach" etc. 🔝
It's a perfect place to relax, try some new food and maybe hang out, while looking at the castle and old town 💪📢Written 23 August 2019
- It is Nice to see not a very very Big garden but it words Nice to take fotos and next to castle.castle and near area is very well organisedWritten 30 October 2022
- I have been going to this zoo for about 17 years and i really enjoy going there and seeing all the animals however we came august 2021 and my family and I where really excited to go to the Dino park as we do every time we visit the zoo. we walked up to the Dino park to find that it has closed down! None of the staff told us and it’s still on all the maps in the zoo. My little brother was so upset all day and was sobbing when he saw it was shut. It does mention it on the website however we didn’t check because of course we didn’t think it would be closed down and Someone in reception should have told us anyway! This is the worst decision the zoo has ever made as a majority of the people who visit the zoo only really go for the Dino park. So so disappointed!!Written 5 September 2021
- A very quiet park, isolated from the streets. If you're looking for a place to relax with a book or a picnic, this might be your park.Written 3 July 2016
- Nice and quite place inside city center. Plenty of sport activities available (workout, beach volley, football or just running). Place of cultural events and open air cinema during summer. Great burgers, cofee and drinks in Bootcabar (black one - close to amphitheater. Delicious “langos” in “bufet u rokiho”.Written 14 October 2018
- Its favourite place of locals for relax. Water is not crystal clear but you can still see a lot of fish swimming in there. There is a giant playground for kids and also booth with great ice cream and lemonades during summer.Written 13 August 2017
- Behind Grassalkovich Presidential Palace is Grassalkovich Garden which is a nice surprise, it is a well kept landscaped area created in a French style. It is a peaceful place with the Presidential Palace as a backdrop, there are well tended colourful flowerbeds, there is a copy of the Empress Maria Theresa statue in the grounds as well the Fountain Joy of Life. The garden is away from the Old Town but an easy enough walk, it is close to the Slovak Radio building and well worth seeing whilst in Bratislava.Written 2 September 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Bratislava
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Bratislava:
- Bratislava Double Decker Beer Tour
- 2-Day Highlights Tour of Slovakia from Bratislava Cicmany Vlkolinec High Tatras
- Beer Ride 60
- Beer Ride 30
- 10 days tour from Zagreb, Beograd, Budapest, Krakow to Warszaw
- These are the best places for groups seeking nature & parks in Bratislava:See more nature & parks for groups in Bratislava on Tripadvisor