- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
33 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- I love it. It is great experience. They use a quality sesame oil. The
indian masseuses are experienced and know what they do. I love the rest after massage in the relax room with great tea. They took care of me like a queen:) I recommend it. Wish luck.
MariannaWritten 13 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I came to the Green Lotus becasue of all the five star reviews, and I've just had the most incredible massage and am now giving my very own five star review! Believe the hype. It's fantastic! 💆♂️Written 3 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice place with great people and awesome massage. We had two hour pair oil massage and it was great. After massage we enjoyed great tee on terrace with beautiful view of the old town ( Hviezdoslavovo square).Written 18 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect relaxation and amazing original Thai massage. Professional approach. Definitely i recommended :)Written 20 September 2019
- Excellent service. We went for a couples massage and the whole service/experience from beginning to end was extremely professional. Would definitely recommend.Written 21 October 2018
- We booked a couples massage with the romance package here at the Laurinska 10 location and were not disappointed! We had a 90 minute Thai massage with oil, and then a 30-minute bath together that they prepared, with prosecco as a nice touch. Reasonably priced too. Highly recommend! Showers are available to use before and after massage, they give you an undergarment to wear, change rooms with locker, etc.
Our only curiosity was that the massage for me was much higher pressure than for my wife… would have been better for them to be equal. Hers was more relaxation, mine was more “sports” (elbows digging, some pain, etc.) Otherwise, no concerns! We would return.Written 15 April 2022
- Stayed a the hotel in August & had a wonderful stay. The gym was excellently equipped & the spa was equally wonderful. Very clean, calm, quiet. Excellent choice of treatments.Written 4 September 2017
- I had a Thai massage and the foot massage. I had such a tight back after having a bad patch of migraines. Both ladies were so lovely and gave the best massages I've ever had. Found the areas that were tight and released. Very relaxing. Would Def recommend.Written 18 September 2022
- Nice and clean spa a bit far away from the centre but close to the hotel we stayed. They are very nice and cheap too.Written 23 February 2018
- The studio is cosy and has a great vibe. I chose AromaTouch massage with essential oils, and it was very invigorating. The lady owing this place is very nice and has a great knowledge about masseuse work and also essential oils.Written 17 September 2021
- BEWARE that prices at this SPA are higher than average in Bratislava, for this and other reasons I consider is fair for the costumers coming here to have the treatment we pay for.
The other day I went here for a treatment, I notice the therapist 'finish' 15 minutes before, and I surprised mentioned to her, she was just careless and tried to persuade me that it was actually the finish time, that the whole hour had gone.
At the end she just left the room and I had to pay for the whole time no matter therapist just work 45 minutes! So BEWARE and check at your watch for the 'finish time'Written 27 January 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Bratislava
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Bratislava:See more spas & wellness for couples in Bratislava on Tripadvisor