Bar, Club & Pub Tours • Cultural Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We did two different tours whilst in Bratislava. First one was with Nicola it was a 2 hrs walking tour around Old Town. Nicola was fantastic knowledgeable and she went out of her way to explain so much to us. Very enjoyable and friendly experience. The other was a day trip to Bojnice Castle and Cicmany Village, we were driven by vehicle by Margarit, she was also fantastic and knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. Very interesting tour and both tours there was only two of us , so it was very personal. Definitely recommend Tripito from our experience here in Bratislava. Thankyou.Written 14 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best bakery, must visit for pecan tarts and lemon tarts. Lots of sourdough bread and delicious croissantsWritten 10 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a group of 30 people for an event in Chefparade's digital park kitchen.
Maria and her team were excellent. There was plenty of room for us all and a good selection of nibbles and drinks on arrival.
There was a good range of food to cook and Maria's team were good at giving independence to my team to cook, whilst also stepping in where required on technical recipes.
I'd recommend this event highly.Written 11 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.