- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- On the day we visited it was turned into a convention for robotics. Lots of school children being inspired. Designed by Eiffel. So many buildings we have seen on our travels down the Danube. He was very popular!Written 1 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of good food to buy here, including produce, meat, eggs and spices. I wouldn't waste too much of my time on the clothes, but there are some decent small bars and restaurants, and it can be interesting to chat briefly with the vendors, some of whom know English.Written 10 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is very large selection of meals. Everyone can take food from a different restaurant and gather around a table (it is a food court).
Suitable for gluten and lactose intolerant (e.g. Thali Indian restaurant).Written 21 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bratislava
- These places are best for farmers markets in Bratislava:See more farmers markets in Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly farmers markets in Bratislava:See more budget-friendly farmers markets in Bratislava on Tripadvisor