Art Galleries • Art Museums
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
85 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I got a taxi there and a bus back, visiting this gallery that's next to Hungary and the bus ride skirts the Austrian border. The gallery itself is fascinating, as it's the park, and I loved stopping, sitting and watching the Danube. There's a cafe where you're completely ignored until you have a hissy fit but the coffee was nice (didn't try the cakes which looked superb).Written 13 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not a big shopping mall but very nice. There are lots of brand shops. After mall You can have a nice walk alongside the bank.Written 12 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very small, but entertaining place! It was on the way to castle, took us about 30-45min. Fine relaxation, got also some water and nice service. Well spent 5eur per person.Written 10 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Palffy Palace together with Mirbach Palace forms the Bratislava City Gallery and I recommend you buy a 6 euro ticket with which you can visit both. The building is beautiful on the outside, but the interior is fabulous. Mostly I liked the "passage" which represents some kind of a symbolic "short cut across the world" in which we exist. It consists of nearly 15,000 books which together with mirrors create an illusion of endless space and infinity of human knowledge.Written 11 September 2019
- On the day we visited it was turned into a convention for robotics. Lots of school children being inspired. Designed by Eiffel. So many buildings we have seen on our travels down the Danube. He was very popular!Written 1 October 2022
- Lots of good food to buy here, including produce, meat, eggs and spices. I wouldn't waste too much of my time on the clothes, but there are some decent small bars and restaurants, and it can be interesting to chat briefly with the vendors, some of whom know English.Written 10 March 2020
- That was amazing! I recommend, it’s so cool !
First time I saw that kind of activities. I loved, reallyWritten 14 October 2020
- Swing by this cute craft store for a chance to get some local product varying from less expensive to quite expensive. Will likely be hard to get the quality or care in due course as the older skilled practitioners are on the way out with less youth to pick up the craft slack! We got a little picture from a Slovakian who now lives in Czech. Very cute and well done as well as one of a kind.Written 19 June 2016
- I liked this place a lot! It's very comfortable and cozy. The coffee and cake were tasty. The most important the barista was very kind and friendly. He gave me some information and tips about the city. Big respect and thanks to him. On the -1 floor, u can find a gallery full of interesting photos. Strongly recommend!Written 21 August 2021
- Really good shopping centre with lots of high end brands and local stores. There is also a wide variety of restaurants to get something to eat or sit and have a coffee. This was was my first visit to Bratislava from the UK and I was extremely impressed with how big this mall is. A really good way to spend an hour or two if you’re looking for something to do.Written 3 May 2022
- It is almost two years ago, when we moved into our old-town flat and started to look for some paintings. Good friend of mine have advised me to go to this Gallery... however, we did not manage to get there that time and I have forgotten it.
Today, we were on our way to try french "crepes" in the neighbourhood, passing by Galeria Dielo. I remembered and we stepped in ... It is bigger than I expected - three rooms and a staircase full of paintings, graphics and sculptures from Slovak artists, different styles, from traditional to modern. We found at least seven pieces we would buy :) The lady who owns it is super friendly, we had very pleasant chat on our favourite artists.
All in all, combination of the premises itself, art and the owner makes it a place with a welcoming and soul-uplifting spirit. We will definitely go back and buy something :)
And for tourists they have small selection of ceramics souvenirs.Written 25 February 2017
- It feels like bad ventilation on the shopping floors. However the rooftop area is wonderful. There are possibilities for sonw sport activities. Come here regularly.Written 28 September 2022
- This was a surprisingly nice and peaceful museum presenting the best of Eastern European optical art. Lots of great pictures, still possible to go through in an hour. Recommended! The youngsters also liked a lot, their kind of art.Written 24 March 2016
- The building was finished in 1926. Good example of modern still existing and working architecture! established as a slovak fine arts union and still working as a gallery of artists association. Sometimes very good, sometimes mainstream art. Sometimes for free, sometimes for 2 eur... Always something on the programme (in the building pub with garden and upstair bar/ cheap prices - o.k quality, you can meet there artists, musicians, students, hipsters, socialité(s)...)Written 28 November 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Bratislava
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Bratislava:See more shopping for couples in Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Bratislava:See more hidden gem shopping in Bratislava on Tripadvisor