Bars & Clubs • Dance Clubs & Discos
16 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It’s a great place. Nice staff, a free garderobe and good music. It’s not too crowded so you can dance well.Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited this club to watch the band Section 5 at a music festival, great atmoshere cheap beer staff very friendy , well recomended for all types of musicWritten 4 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came in as a group of three girls during our break in Bratislava and had a great time. The music was varied, current and classic tunes, the drinks were good and our bar man was super friendly and happy to chat away/ give us recommendations about the city.
It is a cash only bar which is annoying but there’s an atm in the bar and others nearby.
Good fun!Written 4 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Revival of the most legendary club in Bratislava, with best international bookings and top bar service.Written 18 November 2023
- Staff is nice, music is loud, if you are into Techno, then just go for it. Felt safe and welcomed. Prices are reasonable.Written 29 March 2018
- Had a great night, good drinks and good music. My slovakian friend took me there telling me it was the best dancing spot and I have to agree😍Written 20 February 2020
- Cozy, fresh club with state of the art sound system by d&b in the heart of the city with unmatched bookings at the moment imo.
Also visuals jump over my expectations so be prepared to dance your shoes off.
Thus giving 5 out of 5.Written 28 November 2023
- If you're looking for a place to have fun, party with amazing people this is the place to go, but after 3am because it's pretty empty before that..Written 19 December 2017
- Perfect cocktails but bad shisha ...
The two cocktails we ordered Mojito and Pinacolada were super, but the hookah was pretty bad ... You do not leave a pinch of the customer, sell it a taste that has nothing to do with the smell of two apples of the Al Fakher brand, and even argue that you made that taste ... It is not a good idea to deceive your clients and take some constructive criticism
Greetings and success forwards :)Written 16 June 2019