- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
75 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Segway Tours • Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Bar, Club & Pub Tours • Walking Tours
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 75
What travellers are saying
- a bit out of the center but very nice views and reasonably priced for a 15 minute round trip. Takes your photo like rollercoasters do and you can buy a print for €2/3.Written 18 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I paid 12 euro for a burger, very well mannered lot compared to going to something like this in Ireland, no trouble and felt really safe, got to dance some folk music with friendly people, one tent it felt a bit stripper vibes at one point. Crowd didn't loose it for artic monkeys big tunes.Written 16 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A proper caving trip! Read the clear guidance on the website as this is an accurate reflection of the trip. Some big walking passage, some hands and knees crawling, the occasional ‘on your tummy’, a ladder, and a bit of up and down climbing. Don’t book if you don’t like tight spaces or if you’re unfit. I was perhaps fortunate that I was with a great group that were up for the challenge.
The guide was knowledgeable and engaging, and was always in the right place to manage everyone’s safety at the points that required it. His English was great, despite often apologizing for it. The kit provided was good quality and my trail shoes were fine for this unusually dry cave.
Definitely do book on this trip if you’re up for an unusual adventure, and it’s also a great way to avoid the heat for a few hours.Written 3 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a great day and the team from bubble football Budapest is very friendly and nice. The location is perfect to have funWritten 24 September 2022
- We were in the ghost castle escape room and had a lot of fun. It is imaginative and great. I recommend to everyone. Thank you Roland!:)Written 24 September 2022
- Had a blast playing the Project Heisenberg! Wonderful atmosphere and puzzles.
Huge thanks to the very lovely Viki for her help and great conversations after the game.
Really wished there was a location in Toronto!Written 20 September 2022
- We played 1984, and this was our first ever escape room. We made it in just the nick of time, but it was not super difficult. Our game master was quite nice and she provided a couple of hints along the way when we got stuck.Written 17 September 2022
- We celebrated my daughter's birthday at this place, ín the room "Saw" .It was a good experience for children (14 years old). I would like to mention the helpfulness of the organizers. Everything was perfect.Written 23 September 2022
- Argen is a very kind man and a very interesting guider. Thank you very much ! Very recommended! Go for a ride!Written 14 September 2022
- Everyone who goes to Darwin, Australia with a sense of adventure must do ride one of their e-scooters!
I had never ridden one but had to do this before I left. I was very nervous as I felt I was at high risk of crashing or falling off as I don't have good upper body strength and my balance is sometimes not the best.
They are found around the CBD sometimes on their own and are ready to go.
There are people who go around checking them to make sure they're recharged (they're battery powered) and got all the required safety features, ie helmet, etc.
They have QR codes on the top that you need to scan so you have to have a mobile with the QR code reader app. You scan the code which links you to installing the app and it's about 10 mins to set all this up before you can ride it.
The cost is $1 to "unlock" the scooter and about 45c per km. To put it into perspective I rode around for 53 mins, did 8.6 kms and it cost me $25.
Anyone who has been to Darwin knows that just about anything goes so people were riding on footpaths and the road, with and without helmets and there's little to no risk of being pulled over by police. I wasn't going to risk the latter though so wore a helmet.
I had a ball. I was very pleased with myself that I didn't fall off, crash into anyone or anything and got to see the sights!
I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who doesn't have good balance, those who are unwell, pregnant or is very unfit.
It was very hard work on the upper body. It takes a lot to hang on so when you're riding around roundabouts and turning at intersections it's wise to try to signal with your hand well before the manoeuvre as taking your hand off the handlebars is risky to say the least!
They have an inbuilt computer as a safety guide in case you're going down a hill and your speed builds up to a dangerous level. It will automatically slow you down if you go over a certain speed and an automated female voice will say that you're going too fast! Boooo! What a bunch of wowsers!
Once you've decided you've had enough you go onto your app and put the command in to stop the journey so that they can then work out what to charge you (I think you put card details in first). You can just leave the scooter where you stop but you're expected to leave it in such a place that it doesn't cause an obstruction or likely to fall over (they have struts on them to stand them up).Written 1 September 2022
- Very good experience, the staff is nice and helpful. The place is in a good location. 100% recommendWritten 22 September 2022
- Churchill Shooting is a great shooting range staffed with knowledgeable U.S. and UK military vets and an armory of guns with great kits .
The experience was top notch: safe and professional, but relaxed enough to have a ton of fun and shoot some amazing guns.
Our range instructor was personable and made sure we were (safely) having fun, while his passion for each weapon and kit resulted in an impressive and thrilling experience which I would recommend for shooters of all levels.Written 25 September 2022
- My husband and I were only in Budapest for a short city break and thought it would be a great way to explore the city. Our tour guide Berci was a star! Super friendly, informative and pleasant to be around! He chose the highlights as were quite relaxed about which sights to be included. Really enjoyed the experience and would recommend to all! Thanks so much for the memories Berci!Written 15 August 2022
- The perfect day-trip. The guide, Gyuri, is very nice and easy to talk to, as well as knowledgeable about Budapest. The mix between hiking and paddling worked nicely, and the trip was beautiful, well-balanced and fun. We cannot recommend this enough. Gyuri picked us up and dropped us off at the hotel, and had everything well arranged for the day. Furthermore, he took really nice pictures of us throughout the trip at no extra charge.Written 18 June 2022
- I was by myself for a conference, so I signed up for a 7mile/11km Riverbank Run with Adam. I am not a very serious runner, but love to see the sites and be outside while getting a little exercise. Adam was absolutely fabulous--very accommodating to my pace, and an excellent tour guide as well. It went so fast, because I was engrossed in hearing about Budapest's history and culture. He's a fun guide, a true local, and obviously knows his stuff. It was really special to get to see some scenic spots that the tourists don't normally get to see, as well. I'd highly recommend this tour for anyone!Written 9 November 2019