Military Museums • Shooting Ranges
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Fantastic afternoon in Budapest.Very friendly staff and unique taxi(soviet made UAZ) made it charming as well :) Our guide Gabor was a real gentlemen and when it turned out the APC my wife was promised to drive is unavailable - he got us a free upgrade for a tank... Some costumer service that was! :-) I have noticed there was little to none briefing, however i need to stress that all the time you will be under strict supervision of friendly professionals that will NOT allow you to harm yourself or anyone else(even when this is your first time driving a tank). When it turned out there is a slight delay for the shooting range, our host Gabor made sure we are entertain ;-) Shooting range features a short safety video but for a civilian with 0 knowledge on subject it might be a bit challenging - again, we have been accompanied by a very friendly and professional supervisor who made sure the whole experience was pure fun! Last to know is despite the fact you will see words like "museum" or "exhibition" on trip advisor and official page - please do not expect London National Museum or some other poshy nonsense - shooting range, tank driving range and war machine exhibition are 3 different locations. Last one is basically a small yard next to a small wild airport with some epic soviet-made machinery for you to see, touch and take hundreds of photos - no boundaries, no "do not touch" exhibits. Just you and the equipment. Have fun people!Written 9 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Such a great experience with the boyz in Budapest 🤩
Workers are really nice and pro !
I will go back there for sure
Try the Barrett and film in slowmotion 🌚Written 18 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fantastic experience and very accommodating, awesome guys and even better banter. We also got to see some history on some guns used back in the day. Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting to experience shooting some guns and would highly recommend booking directly as you will be a much better deal. Pete is the Man! Thank you from Willy Wonka and his Umpa Lumpa’sWritten 25 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The instructors were super cool, patient and felt like your hest ever tacher.
There were a shittone of weapons available for use. They gave us the empty shells too. I cannot really say more, it was super cool. Thank you Celeritas.Written 24 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Shooting range itself is really simple, however the choice of guns they have is just awesome. From basic AR-15s, through military-grade rifles like CZ Bren 805, high caliber handguns - S&W500 etc. to local exotics such as prototype Danuvia VD.01 or rifle/grenade launcher AMP-69. Crew is also one of the advantages of the place - easy in contact, they had no problem with making custom sets. I was quite surprised by the location, but everything was 100% safe. Great place!Written 15 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went there with my friends and when we arrived the staff (Tamás and Józsi) were extra welcoming and they gave us a thorough introduction. I was a little nervous at first but they made us feel very safe as they explained and helped with everything. They even offered us tea and coffee and we got to take our paper targets home as a souvenir. It was incredibly fun and I would definitely go back!Written 22 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went shooting here with my partner who is keen and has done ti before, while it was my first time.
They've got a good range of guns and the staff are friendly and helpful. My partners biggest concern about buying a package was that some places rush you to fire your allocated bullets - This wasn't the case here at all.
We fired the guns at our own pace, the difference between them was explained and I was guided on what to do. After the initial package we selected more guns and bought more ammo to carry on with.
After all that - we were chatting to the staff while we paid and discovered they can do proper training - we came back a couple of days later and did a 2 hour private lesson. Again this was professionally delivered by a fun but professional and exceptionally good teacher.
If we go back to Budapest we'll definitely be going again - in fact this might draw us back to Budapest!Written 9 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Kindly, helpful staff, reasonable prices, wide selection of firearms including MG42!
The event wasmy wife's birthday, and she enjoyed the surprise and the shooting with many types of arms, first time in her life.Written 5 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Budapest
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shooting ranges in Budapest:See more budget-friendly shooting ranges in Budapest on Tripadvisor