- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
254 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Escape Games • Game & Entertainment Centres
District VII / Jewish Quarter
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 254
What travellers are saying
- Had so much fun!
We visited here on a stag do, where I was the stag, and we played for just over an hour with a few breaks.
Staff were friendly and provided us with bottles of water and cans of beer. The girls were great aswell.
I would recommend to anyone! Absolutely brilliant!Written 4 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Easy access but smoking bothers me inside Casinos. It should be banned due to Covid 19 we are going thru in united states. Please change the laws so Visiting Las Vegas can be more enjoyable for non- smokersWritten 8 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you are a fan of horseracing or you just want to experience the excitement which horseracing brings Kincsempark is right place for it. You can always choose to spend a day between the ordinary people collected at the grand stands or in the bar under it , or crown the day with a nice meal in the restaurant on the top of the grand stand. Trott racing is going on all year long ,on Saturdays (starting at 14:00)and the best and biggest event is a new year race meeting ,taking place on 31st of December every year. Gallop racing season starts in April and lasts till end of November,it takes place every Sunday. There are many events trough the year like food truck show's ,old timer festival...Betting is very simple and most popular game is trifecta (first three horses finishing the race) , You will always find some friendly cashier who speaks English or German and who can help you with placing the bets .Restaurant on the top of the grand stand is customer friendly, meals are good and the price is very moderate. Staff speaks english. It is worth of visit,try your luck or just relax and enjoy. Adventure is out there!Written 1 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Beautiful at Christmas with decorated trees. We didn’t stop but passed it several times. The trees were lit up beautifully.Written 30 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We took a walk in this park after the performance at the National Dance Theatre was finished. This park is spacious and we liked it.Written 21 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This casino is bigger than the Las Vegas one and has a lot more machines.
Staff not very helpful and you must take your passport with you the first time and they will issue you with a card. Not so many tables but plenty of machines and not too busy.Written 11 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fantastic afternoon in Budapest.Very friendly staff and unique taxi(soviet made UAZ) made it charming as well :) Our guide Gabor was a real gentlemen and when it turned out the APC my wife was promised to drive is unavailable - he got us a free upgrade for a tank... Some costumer service that was! :-) I have noticed there was little to none briefing, however i need to stress that all the time you will be under strict supervision of friendly professionals that will NOT allow you to harm yourself or anyone else(even when this is your first time driving a tank). When it turned out there is a slight delay for the shooting range, our host Gabor made sure we are entertain ;-) Shooting range features a short safety video but for a civilian with 0 knowledge on subject it might be a bit challenging - again, we have been accompanied by a very friendly and professional supervisor who made sure the whole experience was pure fun! Last to know is despite the fact you will see words like "museum" or "exhibition" on trip advisor and official page - please do not expect London National Museum or some other poshy nonsense - shooting range, tank driving range and war machine exhibition are 3 different locations. Last one is basically a small yard next to a small wild airport with some epic soviet-made machinery for you to see, touch and take hundreds of photos - no boundaries, no "do not touch" exhibits. Just you and the equipment. Have fun people!Written 9 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Do not come here, please. So that my kid and me have more room ;-). My 3-year-old loved the whole place, he didn't even want to stop for a little drink or snack. Loved it! Price is reasonable (except for the slot machines), there is a cafeteria, the toilet is OK, so we loved it.Written 18 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Klauzál is the largest square in Elizabeth City and in the Jewish Quarter. Sad memories are also attached to it, as the Budapest ghetto was on the square and in the surrounding streets, claiming the lives of thousands. But now this area is in the middle of the party district, where now bars are following ruin pubs and more bars, and this changed the ambiance of the area. No matter what, I always have fond memories in my mind when I go there. This was the space where I took my grandchildren to play so often. A large piece of the space functions as a children's playground. It is surrounded to prevent small guests from escaping in a careless moment and is definitely help and reassurance for the attendants. The fence is decorated with colorful children's drawings. In addition to the playground, there are sports grounds, dog running place, and some gym equipment for the grown-up generation. There are a couple of benches where is possible to sit down in the shade of trees if someone gets tired after the shopping at the opposite Klauzál Square market. The square is not an ornate space but adorned with a beautiful statue. A monument of 1848 depicting a hussar with an arrow on a limestone post. Otherwise, the park in the middle of Klauzál square is mostly functional, but it meets the needs of the inhabitants of the area. It was definitely a blessing for me that I didn't have to go too far with two little kids.
Next to the market, the other attraction of the square is the Kádár restaurant. Anyone who has not tasted their food yet does not know what good Hungarian home cuisine really is. A tiny place with only 35 seats, on the tables are nylon covers and a basket of bread. I usually asked for take- away food because it was still warm when I got home. The taste of their layered cabbage and cooked beef with sour cherry sauce still lingers in my mouth. I live too far now to be able to comfortably walk there for lunch, but now that this review evokes my memories, I have decided that I will have to visit it again soon.
Next to the Kádár, there is a pizzeria, a lottery, a couple of other shops and a taxi stand opposite. A lot of well-known streets meet in this space. Who wouldn't have heard of Kis and Nagy Diófa Street or Dob Street? Nyár and Klauzál Street also run here. There was some effort to make this area a bit prettier, but I can't say with great success. This is probably also due to the fact that the party district has moved here, which has led to a sharp increase in population density, mostly for short stays.
It isn’t an attractive square, but nevertheless it is dear to the heart of the inhabitants.Written 30 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- very fair, great staff, perfect location. I can only recommend this.
The owner organises everything, from shuttle to beverages.
We hope to come again next time and do the real thing :-)
MFWritten 15 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- St.Stephen's Park is located in the 13th district in Budapest which borders on to the Danube and has views of Margaret Island. This was our local park during our short stay and we had views of it from our apartment. Judging by the noise It is a well used local park with people out for a walk, with their dog and on one Sunday afternoon the place of a music event.Written 24 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We have been to this trampoline park twice now and loved both our visits. The park is easy to access using public transport, we used metro 3 (replacement buses) - it’s a 5 minute walk from the metro stop. The first time you need to register and pay for a band which you then use each time you go again to access your profile. This makes future visits really quick: you tap your band, pay and off you go. You can start jumping on the hour or half past and can pay for 60, 90 or 120 minutes. You also need to buy their socks like with any trampoline park. We jumped for 60 minutes the first time and 90 the second. The trampoline area is fantastic with so many aspects we haven’t seen at other parks: there is a parkour area which is awesome, a trapeze you swing off and jump off, some gymnastics pommel horse type things to jump over between trampolines - all such fun!!! The staff are so lovely and friendly and the whole place is so clean. Toilets were nice and clean and there is a lovely little cafe overlooking the trampolines. I would highly recommend this place for young and old. We had fun as a family and will definitely be back!Written 8 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Enjoy the ReStart and new life after Corona and one of the biggest playgrounds in Budapest while the sunny days. Its a cool spot and option for a break if you plan a hike with your kids on the Gellert Hill!🦁 It has real nices slides which you can use to shorten the way down the hill and also some nice jumping options. Its on the backside of the hill and surrounded by trees, so you will have shadow and many benches to sit down for break too.Written 7 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went to several adventure parks before ( including multiple countries ) and this is far the best experience. It has challanges for everybody since they have 2 levels. Highly recommended. Price is easily affordable.Written 18 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Budapest