- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
11 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great presentation of the wine regions for these Hungarian wines. Staff very helpful and accommodating. We arrived over 30 minutes early in the rain and staff welcomed us while they continued to set up.Written 11 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- did you know that there are 22 wine regions in Hungary? Prior to my visit, I had only heard of Tokaji. well, 2.5hours later in the wine bar, I learnt about the breadth of the range of Hungarian wine and how fine some of the wines could be - the Gere Attila is definitely up there!
Cultivini has done an amazing job showcasing at least 50 Hungarian wines on enomatic machines - the perfect way to introduce one to Hungary and its fine wines 🍷🍷🍷Written 4 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Superior, friendly service, excellent selection of wines. Highly recommended for after-work chillout or for a nice date with your loved one.Written 3 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing place had a great night. Great wine choice and service above and beyond even accommodated our dog Rosie. Lexa was a superstar totally in control and a great knowledge of the wines. We ate the rillette which was superb. Will be back this week .Written 2 July 2022
- Great wine selection, the best wines. I had a lot of surprises with unknown wines there. (I haven't heard about them until that)
Very friendly staff.
Reasonable prices.Written 22 July 2022
- What can I say. A fab bar with a great host, great beer, wine & G&T not to mention the fantastic music and atmosphere - what a find!Written 20 January 2022
- Came here with friends on the recommendation of a friend. It was the best thing ever! We aren't really wine drinkers but we are converts now! The staff are incredibly friendly and described the wines and chocolates very well. Everything was very high quality and we had 7 100ml glasses of wine with matching chocolate for about £17 each. What's not to like!! Will be recommending this to anyone who I know is coming to Budapest.Written 2 December 2019
- I have visited this new store many times. I have never bought or tasted anything that did not have great value. Prices are reasonable, the selection is extensive for both wine and spirit. The owner and his staff are very knowledgable and will give you expert advice.Written 14 January 2020
- A huge selection of Spanish wines is almost overwhelming but it quickly disappears once the staff greets you. They are amazingly personable and knowledgable of the selection. They will find out your interest, your budget, your interest whether you will serve the wine with a particular dish or just enjoy it alone before a meal. They have wine tastings and special events. Many wines are discounted. You can find truly good wines at grocery store prices.Written 13 October 2019
- Really enjoyed this bar, great music and a great atmosphere inside. Drinks are affordable and in line with the other bars in the area.Written 9 April 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Budapest