Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Zakopane
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Great experience! We had fun and good time in Muzeum Oscypka Zakopane 😀 A large dose of knowledge guaranteed! #oscypekWritten 9 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A really cool place, with different scenes for taking funny pictures of your self and friends in a realistic yet funny way. From skiing to taking a shower illustration. Fun Marshmello and plastic balls tub just to have some fun.Written 7 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As expected, the cable car is overcrowded during the winter, and if you did not buy a ticket beforehand, you might stay in queue for a long time. The operating hours are fairly short due to the short daylight time (if not wrong, the final departure up is on 14:00, assuming you will spend some 1.5h on top and go back).
What I did like is the self-sufficient mobile app which gives a lot of historical, technical and navigational data. And it does not need the internet connection.
The facility is quite modern and looks solid, however, the order and safety is more preserved at the bottom station, while it's a mess on top: people are competing to get in front of the queue.Written 21 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a private tour from krakow for the day , it was £40 each for four people .We had to queue for a while to use the funicular railway but was well worth it , the views were stunning and we could have stayed longer but we were a little pressed for time .It does get very busy with loads of crowds but still worth a visit for the views , only down side was a very rude bar tender but I guess you can get them anywhere .
Altogether a great day and will try to spend a little longer there next time .Written 5 March 2022
- Giewont mountain is one of main popular in Polish Tatra mountains. Personally I like other places more as this is quite busy trail. I reccommend getting up early and starting climbing with sunrise.Written 2 September 2022