- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
58 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 58
What travellers are saying
- Its a very nice and big shopping centre, but lacks a decent sport shop where you can buy football shirts, not much variety fort sports unfortunately.
Maybe also some fighting, ufc, boxing shop would be nice!Written 7 April 2022
- Besides the fact that we are constantly buying honey and cheese in this market, we can recommend meat products, herbal teas and farm products. But cheese and honey are what you have to try!Written 4 June 2019
- We wanted to go shopping, and was told about fashion house. I loved the consept, needed to go by taxi do to far away, but it was worth it! Family friendly, Nice place, big and lots off stores. It is a must next visit.Written 20 March 2022
- This shopping centre wasn't really my thing. Several shops, but not known high street names. Wandered around, but not the sort of things I looked.Written 16 November 2019
- This is a much smaller shopping mall not to be confused with Forum Gdansk the much larger shopping centre. There is very limited shops here and not a lot to do, but it's still nice to have a wonder throughWritten 25 November 2019
- There is not a large choice of shops to go to (although there could have been more potential with better planning of the building), and neither are there many places to eat. There is only one fairly decent restaurant and a few fast food takeaway places. The only good things are the large supermarket, which is ideal for doing your weekly shopping, and a few pastry shops with some really amazing pastries to choose from. Overall, I think that the shopping centre could really be improved.Written 13 November 2018
- Pchli Targ w Oliwie is an interesting place for those who like local markets. the variety of what you can buy there.Written 5 June 2018
- Entrance to the gallery is free. You will see here the graphics of Gunter Grass, the Nobel laureate in the field of literature. Grass was born and lived in Gdansk for many years. If you have read Gunter Grass and you like his books, you should revisit this museum. There are also other exhibitions here.Written 6 June 2018
- Gdanska Galeria Miejska 2 is a great place to visit if you are interested in modern art. The gallery is small and it is worth planning a visit for a maximum of an hour, especially on a rainy dayWritten 10 June 2018
- Beautiful loft art gallery in the heart of an old town in Gdańsk. Unique atmosphere with exquisite pieces of art - one may want to spend another hour or two to dilute in this world of contemporary art. Great artists presents theirs pictures and sculptures, what makes this place a real gem in Gdańsk.Written 13 October 2019
- We kind of happened upon this place after climbing St Mary's Church. There are two entrances front and back and you can easily walk straight through and miss the 1st floor exhibition space upstairs which had some very beautiful and confronting mixed-media and video installations. There was a lot of photography and really alternative painting and sculpture here. I really loved the place. We spent about 90 minutes here all up, but I noticed some people just walked in and out, it is not everyone's cup of tea but if you like thought-provoking art you might enjoy this space. Entrance was free.Written 20 October 2018
- ..... erster Raum Tauchkurs .... zweiter Raum Installation von durchgewetzten Damenstrumpfhosen, in Wachs getränkt .... dritter Raum eine Installation, wie ein Labor, die sich mit abgestorbenen Zellkulturen in Petrischalen beschäftigt....totale Verarschung
... first room diving course.... second room Installation of enforced lady tights in wax.... third room an Strange installation of a laboratorylike room that deals with skin cell cultures in Petri glasses ....in less as 3 minutes done. what was that? a total messWritten 2 January 2020
- Good mall with a good food court. Many stores with many options wish would help you find the gifts you want to buy. Close to business area so you can go after workWritten 26 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Gdansk
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Gdansk:See more shopping for children in Gdansk on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Gdansk:See more budget-friendly shopping in Gdansk on Tripadvisor