- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Love visiting this Christmas market in Old Town. The atmosphere truly is magical when you hear Christmas carols on the background and smell freshly baked cinnamon buns and grilled sausage in the air as you walk around.
Lots of Christmas theme gifts which you can buy from Christmas decorations to chocolates.
Make you try the hot wine and local sausages. It’s an wonderful way to warm yourself up.
Apart from the big selection of local food which you can try, there is also a live band performing.
Just be careful if you going with kids as it’s pretty crowded and it’s easy to get separatedWritten 15 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Náměsti Míru Christmas Market was a very good Christmas Market that offers a really good range of festive food and drinks and gifts and was without doubt one of the top Christmas Market's we visited on our seven day holiday in Prague.
When we visited we had a really hot mulled wine (Glühwein) which were very refreshing and warmed us up on a cold afternoon.An excellent Christmas Market in a great part of Prague and very easy to locate from the metro stop at Náměsti Míru its a short walk.
(This is my first review of the Náměsti Míru Christmas Market).
Náměsti Míru bus stop.
Náměsti Míru metro stop.
Náměsti Míru tram stop.Written 20 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walking over Charles Bridge with heavy snow falling my twin brother Stephen and I decided to drop into Kampa Island Christmas Market and I must say this small Christmas market was perfect .
Set on a pretty square ,there's quite a few stalls here selling hot wine,cider and beers and fast food ,the stalls looked superb and with the snow falling the Christmas market looked amazing ,we enjoyed hot wine here ,loved it and the atmosphere here ,if you're planning a holiday to this most beautiful of city's it's a Christmas market I highly recommend you check out ,it's easy to locate on Kampa Island.Written 19 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tylovo Christmas Market is a superb place to visit in the festive period and was one of the many Christmas Market's we visited on our seven day holiday in Prague.
Located in an area where there are many pubs/bars and restaurants'this Christmas Market had many festive stall's that where selling everything related to Christmas.We visited in the afternoon and had a couple of cups of hot mulled wine (Glühwein) which were superb and warmed us up on a really cold afternoon.
A brilliant Christmas Market in an excellent area of Prague and well worth visiting and very easy to find from I.P Pavlova metro its a minute's walk.(This is my first review of the Tyvlovo Christmas Market).
I.P Pavlova bus stop.
I.P Pavlova metro stop.
I.P Pavlova tram stop.Written 20 December 2022
- We had a marvelous time in the light snow at the Christmas markets eating treats, having hot mulled wine and shopping.Written 8 January 2023
- My twin brother Stephen and I are currently in Prague over the Christmas run up and it's amazing ,it's a city I love ,been going here since the early 1990's ,in December the city is a great place to visit if you love Christmas ,so many Christmas markets ,as we are staying in the Smichov District the first Christmas market we visited was Andel Christmas Market.
Locate by by the Andel Metro Station ,the Christmas market has lots of stalls all beautifully decked out for the festive period,drink stands,food stands,souvenir stands and very popular ,we enjoyed warm grog's in this market ,atmosphere was amazing ,loved our visit here ,if you're in Prague over the Christmas period it's a Christmas market I highly recommend you check out.Written 15 December 2022
- Malé Náměsti Christmas Market is located in Pragues old town and was a really good Christmas Market to visit while we were on a seven day holiday in Prague.
This is a small Christmas Market but it is an excellent one and very picturesque.With a superb arrey of festive stall's selling festive food and drinks'its well worth visiting if your in this area.
We visited here while on our way to Prague Beer Museam on Malé Náměsti and visited here for a drink.When we visited we had an excellent hot mulled wine (Glühwein) which was excellent and warmed us up on a very cold afternoon.
A superb Christmas Market in a very good area of Prague and worth visiting.(This is my first review of Malé Náměsti Christmas Market).
Monday-Sunday-10.00-21.00.Written 22 December 2022
- Havelské Tržìštĕ on Havelská is a fantastic Christmas Market that offer a great range of festive food/drinks and festive gift's and was the cheapest Christmas Market which we visited in Prague on a seven day trip to this very magical city.
Located in a brilliant area where there are many pubs/bars and restaurants and were there are many historic site's.This excellent Christmas Market has a real festive feeling with festive light's and decorations.With an excellent arrey of festive stalls and a great atmosphere it's well worth visiting.
We visited in the evening and this fantastic Christmas Market was as busy as it gets as was this area.When we visited here we had a hot mulled wine (Glühwein) that were very refreshing and warmed us up on a freezing cold evening in Prague.
This is a superb Christmas Market in a very good area of Prague and is worth visiting if your in this area.(This is my first review of Havelské Tržìštĕ Christmas Market).
Hours May Differ From Above.Written 22 December 2022
- Located on Namesti Jiriho Z Podebrad is this wonderful Christmas market my twin brother Stephen and I visited as we were pub and bar hopping around this part of the city not to far from the Zizkov district.
Quite a large Christmas market ,nice stalls beautifully decked out for the Yuletide season ,the stunning church as a beautiful backdrop and snow falling heaverley made for a great setting for a Christmas market ,we warmed up on glasses of hot wine that were just so tasty ,despite temperatures dropping to minus eight the market was busy and I must say I loved it here ,if your in Prague over the Christmas period Namesti Jiriho Z Podebrad Christmas Market is most definitely well worth checking out.Written 21 December 2022
- Mariánské Square Christmas Market was a superb Christmas Market we visited on our seven day holiday in Prague.This excellent Christmas Market is only small but was one of the liveliest we visited.
With a few stalls selling lots of festive drinks and food and gift's and a live musical show which had everyone in a festive mood what more do you need.
We visited in the afternoon and this superb Christmas Market was very busy and there was a lovely atmosphere.We only went into this Christmas Market for 30 minutes where we had a hot mulled wine (Glühwein) which was really refreshing and really warmed us up on a very cold afternoon.
A brilliant Christmas Market in a very good area of Prague and well worth visiting.(This is my first review of the Márìanské Náměsti (Márìanské Square) Christmas Market).
Monday-Sunday-10.00-21.00.Written 21 December 2022