- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
619 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 619
What travellers are saying
- Amazing sculptures of many famous people/characters and items. Such great workmanship and time gone into theseWritten 3 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of locals out eating and drinking much coffee beer and carb-heavy treats. Not much actual produce there. Cool to see locals not touristsWritten 18 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved it! Such a great vibe. A lot of food to pick from friendly stage and clearly local and private owned businesses all very different.Written 30 April 2022
- Beautiful Mall. Tastefully and elegantly decorated. Famous name brands. Food court is on the very top floor with a variety to choose fromWritten 14 May 2022
- Typical Westfield, though smaller than the London ones. The experience is quite similar though and it's the best place to do shopping in Prague. Parking is good.Written 15 August 2021
- Really nice historical area. Loved the ceiling paintings. Exceptionally pleasent and informative staff.
Good idea for a walk on sunny autumn afternoon.Written 9 October 2022
- We went to the gallery on the North side of the river a bit out of the centre.
The gallery’s thematic structuring is some of the best I’ve seen, with really interesting parallels made between works in different styles and from different eras. There were works by all the great French impressionists, a surprising number of Picassos and many excellent Czech artists I had never come across. Good mix of paintings and sculptures.
Very quiet October when we went.
We’ll worth the trip.Written 24 October 2022
- Excellent fruit when we were there. Also some interesting spice packets. Candy and confections looked rather pedestrian, but we didn't try them About half of the stalls are selling souvenirs and trinkets which may be made in Czechia.Written 2 August 2022
- Some very strong and thought provoking Imagery. Dissipated that staff were unable to tell us much about the art work . Was a bit of a longer walk from the old town then we expected but was beautiful spring day so we enjoyed stretching our legs.Written 12 March 2022
- In contrast to crowded Prague castle, the Sternberg Palace is an oasis of calm, as it doesn't feature on the tour guide circuit. In fact, you may have difficulty in finding it as it doesn't even feature on some tourist maps - yet it's just across the road from the Archbishop's Palace, with the entrance down an unlikely looking lane. Most of the art is fairly forgettable, but there are some gems - by Rembrandt, Durer and Dou. There's also a quirky little cafe that does light lunches. Altogether, it's well worth the effort to find the Palace.Written 10 June 2019
- Stayed here for a few nights whilst we attended a wedding. Good location but be prepared for walking or catching the tram to some of the big sights. Showers were warm and powerful. Bed OK, very firm but the pillows could do with being fluffier or have more options. As it was a top floor flat it was very warm and their air conditioning didn’t work in every room making some like green houses. Could do with more mirrors and plug sockets. Kitchen was OK and did have a dishwasher but could do with some more of the basics provided.Written 12 September 2022
- It was not the first time to visit this outlet store but we visited because the Outlet was celebrating anniversary and it did have some additional discounts. However you really need to spend time here to find good deals because even as an outlet the prices are still very highWritten 20 October 2022
- One of Prague's very beautiful art museums, both in terms of the building and of the collection, presenting mainly Renaissance, Baroque & 18th century paintings. Don't miss the particularly beautiful Snyder, hidden behind à partition to the left of the entrance.Written 28 August 2020
- In this nice courtyard is an art installation called “subtile”. The work is by Frederico Diaz. There’s a sign explaining the concept of the art near the installation. Budget about 5 minutes to absorb the details in the quiet courtyard.
Written 25 September 2019
- If you want to see the Brown Nosers this is the place to go! The ladders were a bit rickety for me but well worth the trip up! The rest is great if you like off the wall Czech art! It’s free but a donation is welcome. There was one room that was pitch dark with what I think were steps but we didn’t risk that!Written 3 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Prague
- These experiences are best for shopping in Prague:
- Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland Tour from Prague
- Private Custom Full day tour-Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland
- Prague Nightlife Ticket for 2 Days
- Iconic Prague Photoshoot: Top Attractions and Hidden Streets - Private Session
- 1-Hour Secret to Happiness Fragrance Experience in Prague
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Prague:See more romantic shopping in Prague on Tripadvisor