Top Attractions in Mangsit
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- My daughter and I had a facial, and a hair wrap treatment while on holidays at Qinci Villas, a lovely end to our trip :)Written 9 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- From the moment you arrive to be greeted by a beautiful smiling face, taken for a tour round the grounds which are just breathtaking to the relaxing massage room...beauty surrounds you , flowers and every thing you could wish for. The massage was wonderful from the foot wash at the beginning to the peace felt at the end ,....sipping iced tea and nibbling on home made biscuits....ahh heaven! I also recommend the flower bath which was something that I have never experienced before....a sunken hot bath filled with flowers in a candle lit room....after a massage this is a must! I can highly recommend Man and Eddie who were great to both my husband and myself.There is a beautiful pool there as well where you can swim and relax afterwards.
Every one we met there was engaging and were only to pleased to be of any help they could. Do not miss out on this hidden treasure.Written 22 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came here several times. The restaurant is right on the beach and the food is great and very affordable. The pizzas are huge!! But very tasty. All prices on the menu have tax included so easier to work out.Written 16 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mangsit
- The best day trips from Mangsit according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Around Lombok One Day Tour - Private Day Tour
- Snorkeling Trip to the Exotic Pink Beach & Gili Petelu
- Soft Trekking to Benang Kelambu & Benang Stokel Waterfalls
- Instagramable Beach Hopping Trip
- Benang Stokel and Kelambu Waterfall Tour