- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Love it. Amazing place for a walk in the woods with lots of hidden things to find.
Went on a family walk for a few hours in the sun and it was much more than we expected.
Highly recommended. Will go again.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Three floors war staff, men will love this place... intresting things 💪
Café ground floor, looked nice and prices good 👍Written 8 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Häme castle plays an important part in Finnish history. Not big, but plenty to see, including corridoors and winding staircases kids will love.
The castle surroundings are also beautiful. There's also a nice small playground for kids. Free parking.
You can get a combination ticket for the two other sights that are closely linked with the castle, both historically and geographically: the prison museum and the military museum of the old garrison. The three walk you through lots of interesting history - and is real value for money.Written 31 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lovely little museum in a great location. You don't need a lot of time to visit, but I chose to stay a little longer and soak in the calm atmosphere. Sibelius's wonderful music in the background is a great touch, and the staff is incredibly helpful.Written 7 February 2020
- Intresting place to see. Almost got me 😂
There could be more doors open the cells.
It’s nice to be free...Written 8 August 2021
- EVO has a large number of hiking trails of varying distances that caters for every need - from short distances to really long ones. Most of these take the hiker through the Finnish woods along lakes and over ridges through breathtaking nature scenes. This is an experience not to be missed! Strongly recommended, especially in the summer months!Written 9 September 2019
- This wine bar was so perfect in every way. The detail, service, selection and cozy atmosphere were on point. It has inspired me to come home and try more wines. This is a must stop in Hameenlinna. It’s my aunts favorite bar and we even went back twice.Written 27 October 2021