- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Love it. Amazing place for a walk in the woods with lots of hidden things to find.
Went on a family walk for a few hours in the sun and it was much more than we expected.
Highly recommended. Will go again.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Three floors war staff, men will love this place... intresting things 💪
Café ground floor, looked nice and prices good 👍Written 8 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Häme castle plays an important part in Finnish history. Not big, but plenty to see, including corridoors and winding staircases kids will love.
The castle surroundings are also beautiful. There's also a nice small playground for kids. Free parking.
You can get a combination ticket for the two other sights that are closely linked with the castle, both historically and geographically: the prison museum and the military museum of the old garrison. The three walk you through lots of interesting history - and is real value for money.Written 31 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- EVO has a large number of hiking trails of varying distances that caters for every need - from short distances to really long ones. Most of these take the hiker through the Finnish woods along lakes and over ridges through breathtaking nature scenes. This is an experience not to be missed! Strongly recommended, especially in the summer months!Written 9 September 2019
- During our visit to Hämeenlinna we visited this place and spent about 2 hours taking a slow stroll and just sitting next to the lake. There is also an outdoor swimming pool, adventure park and cafe at this place.Written 20 March 2020
- We visited the park with two kids (11 and 5). There was a lot of controversy regarding the park when it was built, as some said that it destroys the beautiful Aulanko scenery and harms the trees. I find it fits into the scenery perfectly and makes the Aulanko park more interesting. According to the owners, the adventure trails have been built on living trees without harming them. There are different tasks such as ropeways, swaying paths, liana jumps, swings and zip lines.
The 1st trail of the adventure park is dedicated to kids under 120 cm and I thought my son (5 years and 111 cm) would be content with that. Quite the contrary, after that first trail he was hungry for more and did three more trails. Even though they are meant for people over 120 cm, he managed just fine and loved every bit of it. Kids under 7 years must of course be accompanied by an adult. Our 3-year-old was interested in climbing but when the helmet and the harness should have been put on, she ran the other way.
The pricing is a bit steep as the price is the same for adults and kids over 7 years, but then again, kids under 7 years can explore free of charge.
This park is a bit smaller and the trails are not quite as challenging as in the Flow Park in Ahvenisto, so perhaps it is a good place to start and there are definitely great trails for children.
Bring your own gloves and make sure that they are sturdy ones. You can also buy some at the park if you forgot yours at home.
There is a miniature golf course and a playground right next to the park, so there are alternatives in case everyone does not feel like climbing or if there are smaller kids in the group.Written 7 July 2017