3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Most beautiful course in Finland. Always in great shape. Greens are very quick and also always in great shape.Written 20 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful 18 hole course with varied elevations and terrain. In very good condition and a treat to play. The food in the clubhouse was reasonably priced and excellent! We found the greens fees to be very reasonable also. Recommend highly!Written 15 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tawast Golf is the oldest 18 hole course in Haemeenlinna area. It is built on the land areas of Katinen Manor. The club house is one of the old stables of the manor and it is very fascinating.
The course itself is partly under step-by-step renovation and was halfly done on summer 2012. The course is very beautiful by its nature. One can not say if Tawast is a park course; field course it is definitely not.
Prices are very reasonable. The only negative thing is that while the course is the most popular one in the area, there is sometimes problems getting tee off times.Written 25 February 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hameenlinna
- These places are best for golf courses in Hameenlinna:See more golf courses in Hameenlinna on Tripadvisor