Tours in Hameenlinna
Top Tours in Hameenlinna, Finland
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This place is fantastic! When I visited with my friends I had pre-booked a session where I would get to try glassblowing. With the help and guidance of the glassblower I made my very own decorative sphere in their signature style. It was great fun and I absolutely love the result! Thank you!Written 20 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We rented two double kayaks.
In addtion to basics equipments also waterproof pockets for keys and phones were offered, you don't need your own.
We started from rental place and went to Mierola Bridge Cafe, about 5,5kms one way. Took us 1,5hrs/way when kayaking with doubles and had kids with us.
There is a shower room in the rental area where you can change clothes afterwards.Written 3 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited the park with two kids (11 and 5). There was a lot of controversy regarding the park when it was built, as some said that it destroys the beautiful Aulanko scenery and harms the trees. I find it fits into the scenery perfectly and makes the Aulanko park more interesting. According to the owners, the adventure trails have been built on living trees without harming them. There are different tasks such as ropeways, swaying paths, liana jumps, swings and zip lines.
The 1st trail of the adventure park is dedicated to kids under 120 cm and I thought my son (5 years and 111 cm) would be content with that. Quite the contrary, after that first trail he was hungry for more and did three more trails. Even though they are meant for people over 120 cm, he managed just fine and loved every bit of it. Kids under 7 years must of course be accompanied by an adult. Our 3-year-old was interested in climbing but when the helmet and the harness should have been put on, she ran the other way.
The pricing is a bit steep as the price is the same for adults and kids over 7 years, but then again, kids under 7 years can explore free of charge.
This park is a bit smaller and the trails are not quite as challenging as in the Flow Park in Ahvenisto, so perhaps it is a good place to start and there are definitely great trails for children.
Bring your own gloves and make sure that they are sturdy ones. You can also buy some at the park if you forgot yours at home.
There is a miniature golf course and a playground right next to the park, so there are alternatives in case everyone does not feel like climbing or if there are smaller kids in the group.Written 7 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ahvenisto Race Track is worth visiting for anyone who enjoys driving. First of all: the shape of the track has remain the same for more than 50 years, second: the track is considered to be the miniature Nurburgring in the North, meaning that it is challenging and has a lot of altitude differences, thirdly it is affordable to rent or drive on open track events - as long as you stay between the white lines, since the fender benders with the track fences gets easily expensive for your car. However, any event at Ahvenisto Race Track is worth visiting while in Finland.Written 28 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a half day tour costing £82 each and on the whole it was very good.
This included entrance to the ice bar with husky ride and entrance to Rock Church.
We were picked up on time and taken to the Amazing Winter Wonderland ice bar first thing so we were the only group there and had time to enjoy it.
The guide gave informative information and facts about Finland whilst we were on the bus. We did a photo stop at the lovely Senate Square and the Cathedral then were taken to the Rock Church and given some time to look round.
The only reason I did not give an excellent is that when we stopped for rock church we had 5-10 min walk there which was fine but the guide had gone before we had even got off the bus leaving us to ask a passer by where it was.Written 30 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our children liked to see a few students train on some basic glasses, and we were happy that the visit-corridor was open, but we were a little disappointed that we could not really see the factory in action:
- only a bunch of people working in it
- nobody to explain anything
We would have appreciated that the website mention the factory is almost closed during national holidays.
Outlet of very little interest : prices not particularly attractive.Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hameenlinna
- These places are best for tours in Hameenlinna:See more tours in Hameenlinna on Tripadvisor