- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This centrally located shopping center was opened in 2014. It is built above Highway 3, which runs through the city.
The name comes from a known singer-composer Irwin Goodman, who was born in Hämeenlinna.
You can find over 70 stores, cafes, and restaurants.Written 16 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Place is mixture of farm store, clothing store and cafe, which reviewed under another location.
Farm store offers different meats, I highly recommend, as you know where the food comes from. There is also other foods from local producers like flours and so on.Written 27 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This unique house of arts and creative handicrafts is located in the city center.
The old part was completed in 1890 for a girls' work school by Fredrika Wetterhoff.
On the street level, you can find Cafe Hoffi and Wetterhoff interior design and craft store.
On the three floors, there are several other firms and shops dealing with craftsmanship.Written 9 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After a nice brunch at the other end of the lovely old Wetterhoff building we popped in to see the shop and I was pleasantly surprised at the range of old and new crafts on display as well as materials and Finnish design products for sale, including supplies for miniature houses.Written 30 September 2019