- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I have been talking about going skydiving for years. My wife booked and planned this adventure. The staff were excellent. The equipment and plane was in good shape.
My wife booked the video and photo package worth the money it is great to show family what we did.
It’s a great atmosphere and a fantastic place would 100% recommend it.Written 17 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Must do activity.... the feelings you get are completely insane!
Jumping at 4.500 meters and free-falling for 3.000 meters is just crazy!
Instructors are great, you feel you are in good hands which is a bit of a relief when you actually need to jump off a plane at 4.500 meters...
I would recommend it to anyone!Written 29 May 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Passed by on a hiking trail to get a drink on a quiet day (although it was a holiday weekend)., very quiet. Indeed 3€ adminission fee, you get 2€ back as discount on your drinks/food in the self service.
It is a small walk away if you are with kids on "Camping des Lacs" or use the touristic train with a stop in front of the building, for sure there are different activities for the kids (each with a different price).
We experienced the place as quieter than the "centre d'acceuil" on the main lake, but the activities at the centre d'acceuil do seem to be more adventerous than those at Relais de Falemprise.Written 17 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Cerfontaine Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 6:56 p.m.|