Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It used to be nice, currently there are ongoing renovation works. Getting nicer, surrounding castle park is ok, renewed huge fences.Written 22 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Checking where to play in Slovakia, i found this course, close to Bratislava. So I decided to come. Course is hidden in small village, easy to reach with navigation. Take enough time from Wherever you come since the road to there can get busy fast.
Small friendly, clubhouse with nice restaurant, and nice outside seating as well. What I did not get is charging 8EUR for birdie card is a bit robbery ;) also they will sell you only 3logo balls not just one. Ok take it or leave it. Driving range is close to clubhouse, however opposite direction than 1st tee. They are very well organized, very pleasant staff, especially marshall. Course itself is parkland/links course. It is very well maintained, its remarkable that they have enough water. I have to admit well spend money there. Teeboxes, fairways, greens all perfect. Greens were realy fast. Teeboxes are big enough not to be worn out in one day. Front nine has first 3holes surrounded by trees those holes are nice to warm up. The nicest hole to me is 9, 10, 11, 12, 17 :) I did not like much holes 4, 5, 7. Course is pretty flat so no need to have buggy. What you will appreciate much, despite Donau river nearby, not many water hazards. This course is worth of visit more often. I feel that I got some value there for my money. Challenging course.Written 16 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thai lad with amazing hand skills. My friend took me over to Galanta to the little saloon which was like an ordinary house from outside. However inside it was nice and spiritual place.Written 31 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Galanta Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 1:34 PM|